Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

Vikings starting qb bradford didnt even miss playoffs. Proof that injury was positive for vikings as keenum gets the start over bradford

So......your saying that the Vikings starting Keenum.....who has played the vast majority of the year and led them to a first round bye......is PROOF that they got "lucky"??

True retardation.

So......your saying that the Vikings starting Keenum.....who has played the vast majority of the year and led them to a first round bye......is PROOF that they got "lucky"??

True retardation.

Vikings are choosing keenum over bradford

Proof vikings got lucky getting the chance to find that out

I think both nfc home teams lose today regardless.... but you absolutely don't make a qb change. If Ruddock leads us to 11-5 you don't even start Stafford of he's back healthy... why would you for Bradford who has done squat.

Last edited:
I think both nfc home teams lose today regardless.... but you absolutely don't make a qb change. If Ruddock leads us to 11-5 you don't even start Stafford of he's back healthy... why would you for Bradford who has done squat.

True. But Ruddock 11-5, that's funny.

Signing a quality 3rd string QB and building a deep and talented team is not luck.

Let's be real here. Keenum has neen a hot pile of fkn trash.his whole career. All of a sudden this is the guy? He's made a nice run and good for him for doing so, but we can't sit here and say there isn't some luck involved with what's going on in Minnesota right now. They're playing in a game to get them to the NFC Championship!!! That's insane!!! With Case fucking Keenum lol.

Let's be real here. Keenum has neen a hot pile of fkn trash.his whole career. All of a sudden this is the guy? He's made a nice run and good for him for doing so, but we can't sit here and say there isn't some luck involved with what's going on in Minnesota right now. They're playing in a game to get them to the NFC Championship!!! That's insane!!! With Case fucking Keenum lol.

Keenum and goff both sucked last year. What's the common denominator?... Jeff Fisher blows.

Every other team had a shot at Keenum. A bit of luck.....sure....I look at it as a team that has no weaknesses and got the most out of their 3rd string QB. They didn't need Keenum to win games......but his surprising play got them where they're at.

To me, that's 90% good coaching and 10% luck......maybe 80/20 lol.

Last edited:
Bradford had a 140 rating against saints. Vikings are playing saints

Bradford had a 140 rating against saints. Vikings are playing saints

Matt had a rating of 80 vs the Falcons. If we made the playoffs would we start Ruddock vs them in the playoffs.

Philly going to test the Keenum theory right now with Foles. Is the TEAM and the coaching staff good enough to get a W with a journeyman QB?

Last edited:
Philly going to test the Keenum theory right now with Foles. Is the TEAM and the coaching staff good enough to get a W with a journeyman QB?

No. And phillys team was better with wentz then min ever was.... helping prove the theory a good qb makes your entire team better.

Or go 1 - 12 on 3rd down and 1 - 8 in the red zone.... he had a bunch of those games this year.

Staffors was elite this year with no run game and no protection

+50 td to int rate with cooter. Only 2 qbs better in those last 40 games

Stafford fucking elite and anyone who disagrees is a moron

Staffors was elite this year with no run game and no protection

+50 td to int rate with cooter. Only 2 qbs better in those last 40 games

Stafford fucking elite and anyone who disagrees is a moron

I agree he's close......if he ever got a run game we'd see.

He's very very good right now. I'd say 4th best in the league.

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Stafford
Prince Harry
Wilson

That's my list. Meghan Markle's fianc? could jump Stafford with another big year....I'd still take #9 at this point.

I agree he's close......if he ever got a run game we'd see.

He's very very good right now. I'd say 4th best in the league.

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Stafford
Prince Harry
Wilson

That's my list. Meghan Markle's fianc? could jump Stafford with another big year....I'd still take #9 at this point.

He was much better this year. Top 10ish. Wentz played just as good if not better with worse weapons in year 2 compared to year 9. Stafford has the issue of not playing complimentary football... we put our defense in way to many bad situations.

Matt Ryan had been to a super bowl and currently has a 108 rating in this year's playoffs... Stafford hasn't sniffed either of those marks.

Big ben?

I put him after that with Russell Wilson and cam. Stafford had better weapons than both those guys... Carolina with a better oline. We have a better oline than Seahawks.

1 year wonder goff along with cousins up there somewhere this year. Healthy luck was better than Stafford.

Last edited:
Back