Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

Stop the drops. Run the right routes

Get ansah back

Have to say that I agree. How many ints have been because of receivers this year? Pretty pathetic when receivers aren't just killing drives, but actually handing the ball to the other team.

Lions D is on pace to set an NFL record 120.3 passer rating, of course they faced 2 elite QBs in Luck and Rodgers, but that should have been balanced by shitty Mariota and the backup Hoyer. Obviously they miss Ansah, but still no excuse for giving up 2 TDs each and over 500 yds combined passing.

The Lions play 4 currently winning teams (2 home 2 road) and one 2-2 team in the Redskins @ home, who may turn out to be their best shot to win A game before their bye week

but passer rating is over rated, remember. said every homer retard on this board.

Possibly one of the most idiotic statements ever...lol.
Stafford has been consistent in THIS offense...
Stop building around Stafford because he's not a franchise QB. Lmfao. Ok!! Btw...wtf do you think they have been doing with building a team? Go look at their drafts, you imbecile and tell me that they're not trying to build an OL around him.

He's just an above average QB...that's it. Give him a great OL and great D and the Lions might win a playoff game.

No run game again eithout abdullah and washington
Drop problems in titans and bears games
Wrong routes for picks. Or just taken out of ebrons hands
And d issues missing two best players

Stafford is not the problem. Weapons are good but need to play like it. Defense will improve with ansah return

Agreed. Team's in good shape going forward. No concerns.

Stop drops and wrong routes and they will be

Ansah comes back they will be

Yup. Just one defensive player away from turning one of the worst defenses in the NFL to a great one. Right on.

Pass rush can help. Which gives the offense more time on the field. And maybe a turnover forced short field. So yes ansah can do all that

Lions two good offensive, one ok screwed by refs for 4 more points and one bad day.

Pass rush can help. Which gives the offense more time on the field. And maybe a turnover forced short field. So yes ansah can do all that

Lions two good offensive, one ok screwed by refs for 4 more points and one bad day.

Lions offense: Good, bad, bad, sucked.
Lions defense: Sucked, awful, putrid, sucked.

I could just point to dpi called on whitehead. 4 points.

Horrendous call

I could just point to dpi called on whitehead. 4 points.

Horrendous call

Yeah like they wouldn't give up a TD anyway? This is game that Brian Hoyer had a 300 yard day.. Hoyer!!

I just hope LKP is emailing all this to the league offices, I'd hate for these errors to go unnoticed.

Back