Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

Any decent coach should win 10 games with this easy of a schedule. Such a shame. .

I'm not so sure. This team is void of talent in the secondary and at lb. Bad qbs look phenomenal against this shit. Hard to win games when the d can't get off the field. Hard to get anything going on offense when the d can't get off the field. This will be the story of this year if we don't make some roster moves(which we won't)

Come on man, you know if Ziggy was healthy that would go from 30th to 4th.

Come on man, you know if Ziggy was healthy that would go from 30th to 4th.

We probably wouldnt be 30th, I'll say that. This shit is horrible to watch, trying to gain some false optimism, lol.

The best part of a Lions loss is coming to this forum to see what LKP has to say, it's true comedy and makes my Sundays awesome.

Well, he admitted a year ago that he posts the way he does to counter-balance the board. Not really sure why it needs to be balanced? It's not the judicial system.

The best part of a Lions loss is coming to this forum to see what LKP has to say, it's true comedy and makes my Sundays awesome.

This season is going to be too much for him to handle. He's going to lose his shit. What week will it happen though?

Well, he admitted a year ago that he posts the way he does to counter-balance the board. Not really sure why it needs to be balanced? It's not the judicial system.

Embarrassment caused him to do that, he's back now. I don't buy him actually being normal for one second.

Lions have issues. Lawson and diggs disappointing for sure. And bush. Des are hurt and lbs hurt.

Lions offense looks great at time. Abdullah and washington injuried piss me off when the running game looked great.

Refs played a part in first 2 losses. This teams needs confidence. They are damn close to 3-1. But the nfl is a tough son of bitch. Hope is not lost until they hit 7 losses

Last edited:
And losing sih, calvin levy and ansah for whatever reason is a ridiculous amount of talent. Wr and dt arent the problems. But then add in de and lb losing a ton of talent it sucks

The thing about the injuries is game 2, if we're ahead and cruising (with our injuries) why did they suddenly give it up? Defense played fine, with people hurt, for 3+ quarters.. Same for GB game.. I say we made the game closer because GB coasted but you insisted that wasn't true, how did the injuries effect the first half but not the second?

And losing sih, calvin levy and ansah for whatever reason is a ridiculous amount of talent. Wr and dt arent the problems. But then add in de and lb losing a ton of talent it sucks

Losing Suh and Calvin in order to add Marvin Jones and scraps.....horribly done by mayhew and now Quin. Theres no excuse for not getting more out of all that lost salary....they just simply did not get the job done.

Losing Suh and Calvin in order to add Marvin Jones and scraps.....horribly done by mayhew and now Quin. Theres no excuse for not getting more out of all that lost salary....they just simply did not get the job done.

The only blame I can put on Quin is not drafting needs, and not firing Caldwell. We would've been just fine with Reiff at LT one more year, secondary and lb should've been addressed earlier in the draft, and in FA

The only blame I can put on Quin is not drafting needs, and not firing Caldwell. We would've been just fine with Reiff at LT one more year, secondary and lb should've been addressed earlier in the draft, and in FA

The only bright spot of hanging on to Caldwell could be Quinn waiting for a shot to bring over Patricia from the Pats.

Isn't that essentially all the decisions he has made? Well those and Marvin Jones.

Lions better at wr. Jones outplaying Calvin through 4

Not Quinn's fault Calvin retired. Once again injuries

Suh was greed. Extreme 19 per greed. Dolphins blow

Levy and Ansah injuries.

Injuries injuries injuries. Bad luck. Nothing more

Lions better at wr. Jones outplaying Calvin through 4

Not Quinn's fault Calvin retired. Once again injuries

Suh was greed. Extreme 19 per greed. Dolphins blow

Levy and Ansah injuries.

Injuries injuries injuries. Bad luck. Nothing more

Oh wow more depth at WR and oline. Now all we need is qb, RB, de, olb, mlb CB, S depth. Plus starter upgrades at de, both olb positions, mlb, CB, and safety. But he got a slot WR and filled right tackle! What a great offseason!

Last edited:
Back