Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's Example of Trump being unpresidential

Pretty easy Scott. "Because he's not Hillary."

That is the best argument for him anymore. And it is so freaking weird.

After Obama won, did anyone bash McCain or Romney non-stop after? "Hey, at least Obama isn't Romney!"

We are almost a year past the start of the whole campaign process. Hillary's old news, and she is no longer your crutch to justify why Trump is president.

As we dissect Trump's demeanor, I am reminded that he has yet to ejaculate in the Oval Office on the dress of an intern.

As we dissect Trump's demeanor, I am reminded that he has yet to ejaculate in the Oval Office on the dress of an intern.

Not sure how we know that, plus it looked like he would have ejaculated on that reporter if given the opportunity.

Not sure how we know that, plus it looked like he would have ejaculated on that reporter if given the opportunity.

Well, something like this will not remain secret for long, if it happened already. Somehow, I think appeals to his "personal life and privacy" will be rejected out-of-hand. Maybe he's also making POTUS sandwiches in the WH swimming pool ala JFK or even hiring call girls, too. And no one will claim that "ambition" is the culprit and sexual miscreants are, by nature, also "achievers."

Well, something like this will not remain secret for long, if it happened already. Somehow, I think appeals to his "personal life and privacy" will be rejected out-of-hand. Maybe he's also making POTUS sandwiches in the WH swimming pool ala JFK or even hiring call girls, too. And no one will claim that "ambition" is the culprit and sexual miscreants are, by nature, also "achievers."

Yes. Any or all of those things could have happened and are simply yet unknown to all except the participants or the participants and a very select few people.

Yes. Any or all of those things could have happened and are simply yet unknown to all except the participants or the participants and a very select few people.

Fairly certain that entities are being extremely watchful in regards to any behavior that suggests such activity.

Fairly certain that entities are being extremely watchful in regards to any behavior that suggests such activity.

I don't know how long afterwards Clinton's thing with Monica Lewinsky came to light and exactly how it was discovered.

It probably wouldn't have come to light absent the Paula Jones lawsuit.

I don't know how long afterwards Clinton's thing with Monica Lewinsky came to light and exactly how it was discovered.

It took about one year from the last encounter to the public reveal and nine months after that for Bubba to come clean with the story.

with Newt Gingrich, in '94, the modern Republican party pretty much abandoned any pretense toward good faith governance & dealmaking. After that it was all sleaze all the time.

and its fitting that almost every single - if not literally every single - GOP leader from that episode went down with their own sex scandals. Gingrich's treatment of his ex-wives came out; we know Hastert was a molestor and scumbag; Ken Starr's issues at Baylor clinched the shutout.

with Newt Gingrich, in '94, the modern Republican party pretty much abandoned any pretense toward good faith governance & dealmaking. After that it was all sleaze all the time.

and its fitting that almost every single - if not literally every single - GOP leader from that episode went down with their own sex scandals. Gingrich's treatment of his ex-wives came out; we know Hastert was a molestor and scumbag; Ken Starr's issues at Baylor clinched the shutout.

So Lust crosses political lines. Shocking. Perhaps we should then be equally critical or equally understanding.

Ah yes, calling back to the president in 1993 to justify Trump.

Again, it is the only defense that Trump people have. "Well, he's not Hillary."

Shit, at least Clinton did some positive for the country.

So Lust crosses political lines. Shocking. Perhaps we should then be equally critical or equally understanding.

They should never have made the president's sex life a national issue, or pushed it to the point of impeachment. In this case both were (or would
have remained) completely private matters, and had nothing to do with his ability to govern.

and look who they nominated and now support! A lecherous scumbag who's cheated on his wives several times and openly bragged about many more, including non-consensual. And Gingrich is on Fox News defending Trump practically every night!

They should never have made the president's sex life a national issue, or pushed it to the point of impeachment. In this case both were (or would
have remained) completely private matters, and had nothing to do with his ability to govern.

"They" was (sic) the women who were testifying in the public square re: Paula Jones. Bill was not impeached for sexual misconduct.

and look who they nominated and now support! A lecherous scumbag who's cheated on his wives several times and openly bragged about many more, including non-consensual. And Gingrich is on Fox News defending Trump practically every night!

Well Bill seems to be hacked from the same cloth as his pal Donald, so why the surprise?

Trump is far worse then either Clinton has never been. It's not even close .. Just the zealots defending the undefendable. He will go down as the worst presidents in our history. It won't even be close.

The Republican House ended up not doing it self any political favors impeaching Clinton on virtually straight partisan lines.

That said, it wasn't a private matter at all; it all came to light because Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit, alleging that Clinton had engaged in "quid pro quo" arrangements as the governor of Arkansas, i.e., sexual favors in exchange for career advancement.

The Lewinsky situation came to light as a result of the lawful investigation into those allegations.

I don't know if committing sexual harassment affected Clinton's ability to govern or not.

Very recently it was decided by the people who own/oversee Fox News that it negatively affected Roger Ailes's ability to continue running that operation, and Bill O'Reilly's ability to be the de facto face of it.

Trump is far worse then either Clinton has never been. It's not even close .. Just the zealots defending the undefendable. He will go down as the worst presidents in our history. It won't even be close.

There were a lot of people like Betty Friedan zealously defending Clinton over his sexual harassment, who would have been screaming for blood if the accused had been almost anybody else.

The Republican House ended up not doing it self any political favors impeaching Clinton on virtually straight partisan lines.

That said, it wasn't a private matter at all; it all came to light because Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit, alleging that Clinton had engaged in "quid pro quo" arrangements as the governor of Arkansas, i.e., sexual favors in exchange for career advancement.

Not to downplay that, and I am NO FAN of the Clintons, but he was no longer governor of Arkansas so...

Moot-Point.jpg

MORE DANK MEMES!

Not to downplay that, and I am NO FAN of the Clintons, but he was no longer governor of Arkansas so...

Moot-Point.jpg

MORE DANK MEMES!

The rule of law didn't see it as a moot point.

The attornies for the plaintiff petitioned the courts - and succeeded - to conduct a discovery investigation into Clinton's activities as president to demonstrate that engaging in such quid pro quo sexual-harassment engagements were characteristic of his conduct as an executive.

The Supreme Court ruled 8-0 in favor of the petitioners and President Clinton had the choice to either testify under oath or choose not to and probably be viewed by the courts as being in default in the suit.

So if you want to argue that it's a moot point you can but you're argument isn't really with me, it's with the rule of law.

I'm just recapping the facts as they happened.

Last edited:
Ahh, all is well. Trump clarified what he meant.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

Ahh, all is well. Trump clarified what he meant.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

Yes those commies at NBC have always had it in for the Trumpstir

How many times has he been the guest host of their stupid Saturday show?

Back