Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

I am serious it is most probable for Lions to win out. It's not guaranteed but I'd take the Lions in each game. For reasons in the post above

now do you understand how probabilities work? The chances the Lions won vs. the Raves were less than 50%...and they lost.

I wouldn't mind the Lions spending all their picks on D-line

Ngata is probably done here and Ansah isn't worth re-signing

Last edited:
ansah is fine as a big bodied run stopper that can set the edge. We still need a pass rusher. Ansah will probably want to be paid like a top pass rusher and he just hasn't been that the last 2 years. If you could keep him cheap to be your #2 de its be ideal... it's just not going to happen.

I wouldn't mind the Lions spending all their picks on D-line

Yep, every single one. I really think Vita Vea should be drafted by us. Need that plug in the middle, that can also get penetration. Perfect replacement for Ngata

Last edited:
This week isn't turning out too bad for the Lions despite the loss. Panther lose, Falcons lose, Seahawks playing the Eagles tonight.

This week isn't turning out too bad for the Lions despite the loss. Panther lose, Falcons lose, Seahawks playing the Eagles tonight.

Just enough to give us hope before it comes crashing down again.

lost by 3+ TDs but it's not too bad?

It doesn't matter...the Lions are a mediocre team in a conference with 5 or 6 really good teams. Even if they made the playoffs (which they won't) they will get bounced early

lost by 3+ TDs but it's not too bad?

It doesn't matter...the Lions are a mediocre team in a conference with 5 or 6 really good teams. Even if they made the playoffs (which they won't) they will get bounced early

They're probably done, but I can't deny that they did get help this week. They'll continue to piss away every single advantage they get though, their cupcake schedule might not even save them now.

They're probably done, but I can't deny that they did get help this week. They'll continue to piss away every single advantage they get though, their cupcake schedule might not even save them now.

oh, even I got sucked in today. I saw the Lions getting 3 and I figured...WTF...put a little money on them. Screw them!

Seahawks win

Minnesota is your new #1 seed, Seattle bumps Carolina to 6

oh, even I got sucked in today. I saw the Lions getting 3 and I figured...WTF...put a little money on them. Screw them!

I have a friend who is a Browns fan. He complains to me every time he bets on the Lions and loses.

I will give you the same advice I give him. Never ever bet on the Lions. You will always end up being disappointed.

As a Browns fan I thought he could follow my logic.

Back