Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ziggy

atxlion82

What do you guys think happens to him after this year. I feel that someone will pay him based off his first 3 years I just hope it is not us. Has all the tools to be elite, and he was a few years back but he just cant stay healthy.

I'd like to see him with the Lions. However, I think his agent will want more $$$ than we offer. And, he'll probably get it.

Transition tag to match. Franchise tag if you want a one but costly trial year. The DE market is weak so Lions will need to keep Ansah unless they want a bunch of rookie DEs, Zettel and Washington as the Dline

He's 28

Last edited:
He is getting older, even older if you believe some of the rumors out there. The past 2 years he has not been able to stay on the field and even when he has been the production just isn't there.

But it seems like pass rushers always get paid.

He is getting older, even older if you believe some of the rumors out there. The past 2 years he has not been able to stay on the field and even when he has been the production just isn't there.

But it seems like pass rushers always get paid.

let somebody else pay him

Hopefully if his contract demands are too high (along with Ebron's) Quinn will follow the Patriot way and let them both walk.

I think whoever signs him to be their main pass rusher is going to be disappointed. If some team signs him to complement an existing pass rusher it could be a good move, if the price isn’t too high.

Back