Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoke hired by Carolina Panthers as Dline coach

Michlady

Coach

Note Panthers. Cannot correct thread title

Last edited:
Yeah, i didn't even see the error at first

Amazing that the good ol' boy network keeps these millionaires earning more money...

I know, I know, some of you still love ol' Brady Hoke.

Yeah, i didn't even see the error at first

Amazing that the good ol' boy network keeps these millionaires earning more money...

I know, I know, some of you still love ol' Brady Hoke.

Lane Kiffen just hired Charlie Weis' kid as an OC or DC for a hefty salary. the kid is like 23 or 24 years old and has never done anything successfully.

this is out of hand. just fucking pay players already...

the amount of money going to football coaches - some of the dumbest people in our society - is nuts. meanwhile, kids go into six-figure debt just to get their degrees, colleges pay adjuncts poverty wages to teach 2-3 courses a semester, and academic programs are cut.

priorities...

Ron Rivera better watch out! Hoke has been the coaching kiss of death for the last two years, He was at Oregon two years ago and that coach was fired. Last year at Tennessee and Butch Jones got canned.

Lane Kiffen just hired Charlie Weis' kid as an OC or DC for a hefty salary. the kid is like 23 or 24 years old and has never done anything successfully.

this is out of hand. just fucking pay players already...

the amount of money going to football coaches - some of the dumbest people in our society - is nuts. meanwhile, kids go into six-figure debt just to get their degrees, colleges pay adjuncts poverty wages to teach 2-3 courses a semester, and academic programs are cut.

priorities...

he he he ....

Bielema gets $11.9 million buyout

Had an ARK fan get all "SEC!!" on me during the Bowls ....lol, they went 4-8. Sorry ...you're not Alabama ...or even Auburn or Georgia, or LSU ..or South Carolina ...or Vanderbilt (academically) ...Arkansas is that "cousin" other SEC teams are actually embarrassed of being seen with.

Back