Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Girls lose at Rutgers ~ Turnovers are the issue

biggunsbob

They had a boatload in the home loss verses Purdue when the blew a 16 point lead, and today trail at Rutgers 45-40 end of the third and they have 20 turnovers already and Flaherty has 7. I know this team is really talented but that many turnovers is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Turnovers up to 24 with 2:32 left losing by 11.

Last edited:
Katlin has 10 of the 26 turnovers by Michigan today. If they keep losing they may miss out on the double bye in the btt, and with our luck miss the ncaa again.

Oh at 8-4 we are now in 6th place in the big ten . Bye bye double bye in btt. I guess we don't work on ball handing. .

Standings

http://m.espn.com/ncw/standings?groupId=7

Last edited:
Michigan was at 47 points with 6:44 left to play. Only scored 9 points the rest of the way and 7 of those were in garbage time when game was already decided. Don't care how good you are 26 turnovers is embarrassing.

Final lost 63-56

Last edited:
Schedule

Northwestern (2-8) (9-15)
@ msu (4-6) (14-10)
@ Minnesota (6-3) (17-5)
Maryland. (8-1) (19-3)

2 losses in a row

Yeah man that Purdue game hurts . Why does this team turn the ball over so much. It seems very correctable? I don't get it? Hopefully they will get win # 20 verses the wildcats next Thursday.

Last edited:
tough loss

hopefully, this team can put it back together

Back