Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 116 Tigers vs. twins August 12, 2017

Back to back 0-2 hits

Kill me how dumb our staff is..

Just freaking waste a pitch you idiots!!!

This game is a perfect summary of our offensive season in a whole. We put up 10 runs with Miggy, VMart and Kinsler doing absolutely nothing at the plate.

I know that many of you like to make Nick and McCann jokes anytime they don't come through at the plate, but those guys both have an OPS over .750 and make 3.5 mil between the 2 of them.

Whereas Miggy, VMart and Kinsler all have an OPS below that and account for 57 million.

Any problem with our offense starts and ends with those 3, period.

Nice job working out of self induced jam!!!!!

Last edited:
This game is a perfect summary of our offensive season in a whole. We put up 10 runs with Miggy, VMart and Kinsler doing absolutely nothing at the plate.

I know that many of you like to make Nick and McCann jokes anytime they don't come through at the plate, but those guys both have an OPS over .750 and make 3.5 mil between the 2 of them.

Whereas Miggy, VMart and Kinsler all have an OPS below that and account for 57 million.

I don't disagree at all. If this three are hitting just thier normal avg type year we are probably 5 games over .500. They all have sucked this year ... but those others you metioned struggled at times this year too.

When clownanos is hitting closer to .300 than .200 I'll quit giving him shit. McCann seems to have finally found a swing that works let's hope he's able to carry that into next year to...

No argument there one caveat though.. McCann, at least before today, had an OPS under .600 vs RHP. Unless he has more days like today he's still not a full time guy..

Did Miggy get hurt again?

I think brad just took him out on account of blowout in progress at the time, normally I would complain about that the rest of the night since the tigers came back but I won't cuz he has sucked this year

Last edited:
Justin Fuckin Beautiful Upton with a Walkoff Bomb

Tigers Offensive MVP of 2017!!

Tigers Win!!!

Back