Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Florida Gator starters in BIG trouble!

Florida fans dont seem to concerned outside of the WR. Although a few of the players suspended may have started on D especially the LBers

They were going to be in trouble anyway. This just compounds it.

We've had some persistent fraud on our corporate credit cards. Seems at some point, somewhere, somebody got a hold of the numbers ...our cards are all the same but for the last few digits, for the most part. Typically it starts with POS transactions of $15-$35 or otherwise, unnoticed. What typically flags our accounting dept is the fact that the cards are being manually entered by the retailer - the 'stripe doesn't work'

Oftentimes the cashier can be involved and complicit in the crime. One time my card showed a few smaller transactions at restaurants I had not been in and then one Monday I came into work to an email saying, "I'm going to guess you weren't at Home Depot in Las Vegas on Saturday..?!"

Opened up my account to see an attempted charge for $53,000!! Like who in the hell tried that? $53,000 in lumber or tile is huge!!

Whoa losing Zaire almost guarantees us a win. Not sure if i want that or beating them at full strength. Damn.

Turns out he wasn't involved, but it is being reported that he's losing out to the RS Freshman so far and may not start anyway.

Turns out he wasn't involved, but it is being reported that he's losing out to the RS Freshman so far and may not start anyway.

I hate playing against new qbs. No tape on them and it takes a quarter or two to find weeknesses if they are good. Hopefully our speed on D nullifies any of the Florida qbs, whether in the pocket or scrambling.

I hate playing against new qbs. No tape on them and it takes a quarter or two to find weeknesses if they are good. Hopefully our speed on D nullifies any of the Florida qbs, whether in the pocket or scrambling.

Yeah but they still have Nuss as OC so as we know his offense isnt that complicated to figure out

Is this the turd that said that Florida was going to beat the brakes off of Michigan?

I think it was McElwain that said that. This turd said our DLine cant move sideline to sideline.

Just win

Last edited:
I hope they don't start the game broadcast giving this as an excuse for the Gators losing. Looking forward to this game anyway. GO BLUE!

Is this the turd that said that Florida was going to beat the brakes off of Michigan?

This is the idiot that just said he saw our DL and thinks we aren't fast enough to stop the outside run. He literally said it within the last day or two. Idiot.

As seen elsewhere ....

Florida players are dropping faster than McElwain's pants at the Aquarium!

Florida is also starting RS Soph Felipe Franks at QB

Don Brown has to smiling thinking of all the ways to try and confuse a player who hasnt taken a snap in a game yet.

That being said this game still scares me and I am not counting the W yet and we better be ready.

Florida is also starting RS Soph Felipe Franks at QB

Don Brown has to smiling thinking of all the ways to try and confuse a player who hasnt taken a snap in a game yet.

That being said this game still scares me and I am not counting the W yet and we better be ready.

That's good, because your confidence could spread to the team!

As tempered with their expectations as MICHIGAN fans have gotten over the past 10yrs, what with Rich Rod and all, the UF fans I know are panicking, calling it a sure loss and pissed at the team/players. osu fan is sort of chortling because now if MICHIGAN wins, it's against a "less than Florida team" but should UF win, it's a sign of how bad we are.

It's a lose/lose ...

Back