Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Hoops Random News Thread

Can't believe osu is 6-0. Just crushed Rutgers 68-46 and are 6-0.. Wish would not have gaged a 20 point lead verses them. Not sure where they weak ?

Last edited:
Can't believe osu is 6-0. Just crushed Rutgers 68-46 and are 6-0.. Wish would not have gaged a 20 point lead verses them. Not sure where they weak ?

Depth? Afterall, they did need Dakich. They'll start losing. They still have to play us again and Purdue.

Purdue just shat away their shot at winning the B1G.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Houston knocks off Cincy. Cincy was undefeated in conference until tonight.

Penn St. is beating the shit out of OSU right now; would love it if they hold on to win. Hopefully our guys don't get trucked by them, too.

Illinois beat Nebraska! We need to win out and Nebrasketball needs to lose to IU or PSU so we can get the double bye.

Illinois beat Nebraska! We need to win out and Nebrasketball needs to lose to IU or PSU so we can get the double bye.

Personally, I don't want the double bye. I'd like them to get a W over someone bad and then get to play Nebraska.

Cincy's 39 home game win streak snapped by the Shockers

Personally, I don't want the double bye. I'd like them to get a W over someone bad and then get to play Nebraska.
It would be nice to play them and not sleepwalk through the entire game.

Back