Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worst Anti-Science BS of 2017

I recall coming across that 52% figure for female Trump voters more than a few times after the election, which is why I kept it in mind. But maybe it was only white women, not including minorities.

Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic regardless of gender anyway. So they are not a good example of pet politics, if such a non-symbolic animal species was to actually exist.

Last edited:
I recall coming across that 52% figure for female Trump voters more than a few times after the election, which is why I kept it in mind. But maybe it was only white women, not including minorities.

Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic regardless of gender anyway. So they are not a good example of pet politics, if such a non-symbolic animal species was to actually exist.

Except a lot of minority votes were not counted because they were purged from the voter rolls anyway.. Look no further the the worst state called Ohio and it's so called cool republican governor who everyone seems to like which is weird. But it's probably not just his fault just like how he champions private prisons lol..

We all know which way this will go at the high court ..
Gop wants the Purge !!!!!!

http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/01/argument-preview-justices-consider-ohio-voter-purge-practices/

Last edited:
Except a lot of minority votes were not counted because they were purged from the voter rolls anyway.. Look no further the the worst state called Ohio and it's so called cool republican governor who everyone seems to like which is weird. But it's probably not just his fault just like how he champions private prisons lol..

We all know which way this will go at the high court ..
Gop wants the Purge !!!!!!

http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/01/argument-preview-justices-consider-ohio-voter-purge-practices/

how is championing private prisons "just like" purging minority voters from the rolls? it's almost as if you just say nonsensical stuff to get as much goo bashing into every post.

this is exactly why they are a good example of "pet politics" - their choice of pet never changes.

how is championing private prisons "just like" purging minority voters from the rolls? it's almost as if you just say nonsensical stuff to get as much goo bashing into every post.

Nothing Hack ... I'm just pointing out how everyone Gop hero John Kashich is not the champion of the little guy like everyone thinks. His state has a big for profit prison run system which he pushed for. I knew Mentioning it along side Ohio Voting purge debacle was a mistake but oh well. Voting purges are flat out unethical but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Then they would get a one-trick pony, not a housecat...or until it morphs into a mule due to potentially more widespead and increased voter suppression tactics in red/purple states, such as increased redistricting and gerrymandering, fewer voting machines and booths in poorer rural/urban counties, consolidated regional SoS offices, and stricter state voter-voter registration rules like requiring two IDs, such as one being a SS card, the other being a valid picture ID with a shorter 2 year expiration date (if not a 4 year driver's license), stiffened absentee ballot restrictions, and more frequent mass voter registration/records purges.

It is relevant when used to gerrymander districts by the inclusion of state prison populations comprised of felons who cannot vote by law.

I live in Ohio. If you have a hard time getting to the polls you can vote by mail. No restrictions.

Nothing Hack ... I'm just pointing out how everyone Gop hero John Kashich is not the champion of the little guy like everyone thinks. His state has a big for profit prison run system which he pushed for. I knew Mentioning it along side Ohio Voting purge debacle was a mistake but oh well. Voting purges are flat out unethical but that is just my opinion.

and now with the name calling - when all else fails, right? And you didn't just mention it along side the Ohio voting purge - you said they they were just like each other. So if one isn't anything like the other why did you say "just like" in your post? And how does championing for profit prisons hurt the "little guy" or indicate that he's not for the little guy like "everyone" thinks? Is the purpose of for-profit prisons to lock up all the little people or does it hurt the little guy in some other way, like creating jobs in the prison where the little guy is enslaved by the greedy profit motivated owners? And since most of what you say makes no sense whatsoever can you clear up one other detail? When you say "the little people", do you mean dwarves and midgets or something else like anyone who isn't rich? Does the GOP hate both the vertically challenged and poor people or just poor people? And is it all poor and/or little people or just black, hispanic and muslim poor people and those of small stature? Please clarify.

Last edited:
It is relevant when used to gerrymander districts by the inclusion of state prison populations comprised of felons who cannot vote by law.

Is it? It matters that it's a for profit prison and not a state run prison when gerrymandering?

Back