Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worst Anti-Science BS of 2017

That is super funny even though Al Gore was already rich before he made these movies were made , and yet the oil and gas and agricultural companies make over a BILLION times what Gore did making a movie at least trying to explain what's happening to the planet .. Hey I hope your right and it's nothing but the data suggest otherwise. Pretty funny blasting Gore and not where it truly belongs .. But that's a you problem and your wrong on Global warming.

Al Gore's net worth as a Senator was under $2mm, now he's worth $300mm so the overwhelming bulk of his fortune came from pushing lies and manipulated data and selling his failing TV network to the anti-American Al Jazeera propaganda network. And by the way, his <$2mm net worth came from giving people lung cancer. But in your eyes he's a saint by comparison. That's actually super funny.

Last edited:
Gender dysphoria is not body dysmorphia, they are two different diagnosed conditions.

But then mixing the two might have been the intent, since it is unlikely that anyone would bother to look up the much lesser known latter, which is mental state of dissatisfaction with one's perceived appearance, ala Ivanka Trump and other vain people, and is not biologically linked. it also does not involve those with disfigurement(s) by birth, or by injury/illness.

gender dysphoria is not body dysmorphia, they are two different diagnosed conditions.

But then mixing the two might have been the intent, since it is unlikely that anyone would bother to look up the much lesser known latter, which is mental state of dissatisfaction with one's perceived appearance, ala ivanka trump and other vain people, and is not biologically linked. It also does not involve those with disfigurement(s) by birth, or by injury/illness.

squirrel!!

what are the side effects of geo engineering and insecticides?

i'm more worried about another Maunder Minimum than I am bogus man made AGW theory

http://www.daily any skin in the ga...5227073/Could-face-mini-ice-age-30-years.html

Since you are and may not be personally affected by climate change, and are all about enrichment, why would you believe in it? There are also tens of millions of Murkins who believe that a supposed diety controls the Earth's climate, not to mention millions of xtian extremists who want to rush to a so-called "judgement day" so that they can be raptured that much sooner, and if befouling the planet is a means to the end, then why not pollute and pillage its finite resources all the more?

I would hazard a guess that the next two election cycles will decide the dispute, probably one way moreso than the other, but then I won't have any skin in the game regardless, after I pass away...and the state that I live in should be one of the slowest to be affected...unless the increasingly arid/lakeless states manage to convince their "reps" in DC to build pipelines tapping into the Great Lakes.

No cause for immediate concern over a Maunder Minimum, since replacing the already melted ancient sea-ice takes hundreds of thousands of years. Ice Ages didn't occur very quickly. Sea ice causes sunlight to be reflected back into the atmosphere, but the increasing lack of it causes what remains to melt that much more quickly, as well as giant sinkholes to appear in Arctic/Siberian areas where permafrost exists.

popup.html

Last edited:
I think this is the paint fumes.

Figures. But I think you understand that we have changed the CO2 content of the atmosphere, and that in turn has changed the acidity of the oceans (correct me if I'm wrong), and understanding that, you still position yourself on the side of going forward and making it worse. And for what?

Al Gore's net worth as a Senator was under $2mm, now he's worth $300mm so the overwhelming bulk of his fortune came from pushing lies and manipulated data and selling his failing TV network to the anti-American Al Jazeera propaganda network. And by the way, his <$2mm net worth came from giving people lung cancer. But in your eyes he's a saint by comparison. That's ac tually super funny.

$300M in earnings is a pittance when compared to the billionaires of your ilk who and whose underlings have met each year since Gore's first movie, to discuss climate change denial strategies, funding, and especially data-mining/advertising, increasingly via social media.

He is not a saint or scientist, and if he was instead amongst a few who were "alarmists" that would have caused him to appear very much less credible.

Last edited:
Al Gore's net worth as a Senator was under $2mm, now he's worth $300mm so the overwhelming bulk of his fortune came from pushing lies and manipulated data and selling his failing TV network to the anti-American Al Jazeera propaganda network. And by the way, his <$2mm net worth came from giving people lung cancer. But in your eyes he's a saint by comparison. That's actually super funny.

Did you count his 30 to 40 million he made from selling his Apple shares ? I thought you were a capitalist and didn't care how greedy assholes make their money ? Give me a break he has made a small amount compared to the aggro and oil industry who are destroying this planet, and getting away with it.
But hey your a hypocrite anyway . He is no saint in my eyes and I have always said the Democrats have their share of issues but at least he and others are not turning a blind eye to what's happening to the planet. Like the GOP who is the most corrupt political party America has ever seen. But you know that religious right thought control that is going on in the GOP Denials...
Fucking planet is dying and the right just doesn't give a shit.

Last edited:
I'm actually only vaguely aware of what Al Gore is saying. Anyone want to give me the cliff notes on what he's saying that's incorrect?

I think he's in favor of cap and trade which I'm against, but not talking about potential solutions, talking about the alarmist part, what is he claiming?

Did you count his 30 to 40 million he made from selling his Apple shares ? I thought you were a capitalist and didn't care how greedy assholes make their money ? Give me a break he has made a small amount compared to the aggro and oil industry who are destroying this planet, and getting away with it.
But hey your a hypocrite anyway . He is no saint in my eyes and I have always said the Democrats have their share of issues but at least he and others are not turning a blind eye to what's happening to the planet. Like the GOP who is the most corrupt political party America has ever seen. But you know that religious right thought control that is going on in the GOP Denials...

take your blinders off...both parties are equally corrupt.

take your blinders off...both parties are equally corrupt.

Read what I said again and delete your stupid post .

Did you miss the part where I said the Democrats have issues?
Put your glasses on. Talk about blinders, You Trump sniffers are so tip with brown it's not funny .The GOP is most corrupt political party we have ever seen. Hey when will the GOP allow everyone to vote again and stop Gerrymandering districts. I have written a email to my democratic senator to try to get them to stop Gerrymandering on all sides but have yet to hear back from her. Gop is great at Gerrymandering.

Maybe we should get the indictment tally out again . Although I think the Democrats have a few more nowadays but it's not even close to the criminals that are in the Gop.

https://www.quora.com/Are-Democrats-more-corrupt-than-Republicans

Last edited:
$300M in earnings is a pittance when compared to the billionaires of your ilk who and whose underlings have met each year since Gore's first movie, to discuss climate change denial strategies, funding, and especially data-mining/advertising, increasingly via social media.

He is not a saint or scientist, and if he was instead amongst a few who were "alarmists" that would have caused him to appear very much less credible.

my ilk? that's interesting, considering all you know about me is I'm critical of Al Gore. And it's kind of hard for him to appear any less credible. Apparently some haven't caught on to that.

so he got about 10% of his net worth from being a board member of apple, a job he got peddling his influence as former senator and VP - one he was entirely unqualified for. You do realize that was all stock options, and he wasn't an early investor in apple, right? Probably not, considering you have no idea what capitalist "care" about. Despising Al Gore doesn't make me a hypocrite, but you're relativism makes you one.

Try to stay focused here, you're starting to go off the rails and we're only a couple posts into the discussion.

Last edited:
I'm actually only vaguely aware of what Al Gore is saying. Anyone want to give me the cliff notes on what he's saying that's incorrect?

I think he's in favor of cap and trade which I'm against, but not talking about potential solutions, talking about the alarmist part, what is he claiming?

watch An Inconvenient Truth - it's all there.

Put your glasses on. Talk about blinders, You Trump sniffers are so tip with brown it's not funny .The GOP is most corrupt political party we have ever seen. Hey when will the GOP allow everyone to vote again and stop Gerrymandering districts. I have written a email to my democratic senator to try to get them to stop Gerrymandering on all sides but have yet to hear back from her. Gop is great at Gerrymandering.

Maybe we should get the indictment tally out again . Although I think the Democrats have a few more nowadays but it's not even close to the criminals that are in the Gop.

boy, if we told you to delete all your stupid posts we wouldn't hear from you for months

I'm sure you just ate up the first post from the article you attached. Of course, you probably didn't see the second.

"Based on List of United States federal officials convicted of corruption offenses:

since 1930, 27 items on the list are from Democrats, 11 from Republicans.
Since 1970, 23 from Democrats, 9 from Republicans.
Since 1980, 16 from Democrats, 7 from Republicans.
Only if you restrict yourself to this century will you find more Republicans on the list."

As far as me being a "Trump Sniffer", that's laughable. I think he is a shithead and can't believe that he is our President.

I'm sure you just ate up the first post from the article you attached. Of course, you probably didn't see the second.

"Based on List of United States federal officials convicted of corruption offenses:

since 1930, 27 items on the list are from Democrats, 11 from Republicans.
Since 1970, 23 from Democrats, 9 from Republicans.
Since 1980, 16 from Democrats, 7 from Republicans.
Only if you restrict yourself to this century will you find more Republicans on the list."

As far as me being a "Trump Sniffer", that's laughable. I think he is a shithead and can't believe that he is our President.

doesn't matter how many times you say you don't like Trump, if you disagree with him, you're a Trump sniffer - whatever that is.

my ilk? that's interesting, considering all you know about me is I'm critical of Al Gore. And it's kind of hard for him to appear any less credible. Apparently some haven't caught on to that.

Some?

I'd like to see the results of a nationwide poll that you took.

Better still, worldwide, since even the Pontiff appears to not have "caught on".

I know more about you than you think that I do, you're piss-poor @ keeping a low profile online, judging from just a cursory search.

Last edited:
So was it conservative or liberals who started the Ag-gag bills and made them into laws in some states to proctect corporations .. Yeah it was the American legislation exchange council a conservative organization that drafted the Animal & Ecological terrorism Act and sent it to the lobbyst in 2002 ..Both parties are at fault but one again stands far above the other one .. -The fight is on ongoing on these ag-gag laws since the early 1990's. Big gray area here.. Greed and profits over ten planet like always ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ag-gag

http://www.agweek.com/opinion/columns/4328715-whats-outlook-ag-gag-laws

Hey what do these companies have to hide ? Blue you probably know more about this then I do but.. Gotta hide the corrupt cruelty and dumping a pollution.

Last edited:
Back