Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's "spiritual advisor" Paula White: tithe me your January paycheck...or else!!

turok

Trump's "spiritual advisor" Paula White: tithe me your January paycheck...or else!!

"When you apply this, everything comes in divine alignment for his plan and promises for you. When you don’t honor it, whether through ignorance or direct disobedience, there are consequences."

“Each January, I put God first and honor him with the first of our substance by sowing a first fruits offering of one month's pay. That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!”

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...&utm_campaign=most_read&utm_medium=most_read4

Prosperity gospel preachers are the worst, especially those who preach partisan politics from the pulpit and podium with tax-exempt impunity.

So does her "God" accept debit/credit Visa and Mastercard? Or is it a cash-only kinda diety? Probably gold-silver coins only, I'd wager.

Why she didn't explain how she pays her God personally, might be b/c then her basket of teh stupid & duped gullibles wouldn't need her "assistance" to ensure that the funds don't go to blue blazes instead.

Last edited:
I think giving to most churches is a huge waste of your money. You are better off finding a good charity and donate it to them....or just keep it.

Probably gold-silver coins only, I'd wager.

I just saw this Dracula movie, Dracula Untold, and in this one movie silver coins weakened Dracula, kind of like the way kryptonite weakens Superman.

Weird, I had never heard that before. I guess I knew silver bullets could kill a vampire, and maybe cutting off their head with a silver sword sometimes does the job, but I didn't know about the mere presence of silver is a weapon against vampires.

Holy water and crosses fuck up vampires too. Sunlight too, I guess.

given how willingly/shamelessly Trump ventured into all sorts of scams, and licensed his personal brand to anyone who paid, it is REALLY surprising he never got into religion.

I mean he spoke at Liberty University and shit like that (the Falwells recognize other frauds as kindred spirits), but he never founded a "Church of Trump" or became a preacher himself.

Holy water and crosses fuck up vampires too. Sunlight too, I guess.

Garlic as well, but in White's xtian case, gold was allegedly gifted to newborn jesus by one of the magi, and judas supposedly betrayed jesus for 30 pieces of silver. Both were currency in the bronze age.

Last edited:
Back