Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 2 San Jose 1 Shootout Final

We are still in the playoffs for the #1 picks.

That's pretty good.

I forget if they call that the President's ' Cup or the Stanley Cup.

Or is it the Grey Cup?

I always get that Canuck shit mixed up.

Except for Colbie Smulders.

a6a2eb88aaee07d11b6270009297a443.jpg

She can booter me Team Noorton's buttermealk boon biscuit any day, eh?

NHL standings

http://m.espn.com/nhl/standings?season=2018&groupId=7

15 points behind Toronto for third place in the division.
8 points behind the Flyers , and 10 with the Blue Jackets.7 teams for two spots.
Wings have 33 games left. 95 and 94 pts were the two wildcard teams the Eastern conference last sesson.
Wings would have to win 25 of 33 games just to get to 98 points 20 of last 33 games would put us at 88 points . It does look like the last two wildcards will be in the low 90's or high 80's right now. Hammer probably could figure it out better . Alas it might be better to tank and get the highest pick possible.
The wings have to find a way to win all these close games they are losing .
We need a top sniper! !!

Wildcard
Jackets 58
Flyers 56
Rangers 55
Islanders 55
Red wings 48
Panthers 46
Canadiens 46

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is expecting a playoff appearance this season but they have some nice youth. A couple more pieces and who knows. Brett Hull sniper would work, some more youth on defense would also help. After 25 straight playoff appearances I can be a little patience.

Detroit would need to leapfrog 5 teams from the Metro division just to get into wildcard territory.

Basically the entire Metro division is in the hunt for the 2 wild card spots. Detroit well... not so much.

Wildcards will probably be in the low 90s and will go down to whatever teams can get the best streaks going late in season.

The bottom 5 Atlantic divisions teams (including Detroit) are the ones I would rule out of playoff contention from the East.

No idea what a colbie smulders is, but sounds like a dog's name or a weird variety of cheese.

Detroit would need to leapfrog 5 teams from the Metro division just to get into wildcard territory.

Basically the entire Metro division is in the hunt for the 2 wild card spots. Detroit well... not so much.

Wildcards will probably be in the low 90s and will go down to whatever teams can get the best streaks going late in season.

The bottom 5 Atlantic divisions teams (including Detroit) are the ones I would rule out of playoff contention from the East.

No idea what a colbie smulders is, but sounds like a dog's name or a weird variety of cheese.

Actor.

Back