Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Grizzlies 102 Final

dude they are playing their asses off and all you do is post negative shit ...relax bro lol

Dude it was in his hands .. Just knock it off im cheering my ass off here ..

Last edited:
Drummond 15/14 and 3 assists .
Griffin 24/10 and 5 assists.

Last edited:
He'll always be 'Bikes' to me. :nod:

Lol.. Yup..he is playing well off the bench. When Reggie gets back our bench will get deeper. Only reason Memphis was close was there bench outscored our bench 35-25. Not terrible with new guys and Jackson out.. It's hard to win a game even verses a bad team when guys don't have much practice together .

Last edited:
Memphis looked better than an 18 win team.

I was thinking they same thing too. I think I saw a Stat that they have played a lot of close games that theyou have lost. Are they missing somebody?

Last edited:
I was thinking they same thing too. I think I saw a Stat that they have played a lot of close games that theyou have lost. Are they missing somebody?

Missing a ton... Mike Conley , Chalmers , Tyreke Evans , and Chandler Parsons ....team still plays the tough defense and they have some nice young talent

Back