Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Minnesota

Matthews just tries to do too much playing home games. He will be our guy come tournament time.

Seems like guys are rushing the 3 with no one in their face. Mo relaxes with a guy in his face and hits it from the corner, go figure.

6 free misses in a row by Mathews . As he can't make a dunk

1 for 8 this half as a team.

Last edited:
My god, if Matthews could hit his FTs he would have 30pts a game.

Bad combo. . He makes only 1 for every 5 layups , and is now 2 for 8 free throws with 6 misses in a row, and he is not even close.

Last edited:
My lord did we run a play on offense .

Can't stop Washington.

I was wrong. He's throwing up just junk ball after junk ball and it's all going in.

Passing sucks, defense sucks, shot selection sucks, cant shoot a fucking lay up............recipe for a loss. Duke says hi after their loss to a 12-13 St Johns team.

Coffey being hurt again was the best thing for Minnesota.

Charles Matthews needs to be forced to change his FT routine. Try something. I'd rather have Dennis Rodman at the line.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offense has stunk and Washington has been the difference for them without question.

Back