Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When someone compares Lebron to Jordan..

Play some defense dude. The 80's and 90's would kill Lebron.

Lebron never got kicked out of the league for gambling

Last edited:
nothing...just like taking a play off on defense has nothing to do with talent

Yeah it does. Lebron is not a good defensive player. Watch him vs Durant - he can't cover him for nothing. And he's lazy.

Yeah it does. Lebron is not a good defensive player. Watch him vs Durant - he can't cover him for nothing. And he's lazy.

Durant might be the best offensive player in the NBA. Lebron is a good defender when he wants to be. At this point in his career, he doesn't always try. That's not good, but it is what it is in today's NBA.

Durant might be the best offensive player in the NBA. Lebron is a good defender when he wants to be. At this point in his career, he doesn't always try. That's not good, but it is what it is in today's NBA.

Is it? You can say for certainty that older players don't always try?

I'd probably argue the opposite. I'd think older players not named Lebron and Durant probably try harder to stay in the league and getting PT.

Is it? You can say for certainty that older players don't always try?

I'd probably argue the opposite. I'd think older players not named Lebron and Durant probably try harder to stay in the league and getting PT.

I'm talking about defense in general. Not a lot of good defense being played in the NBA

Lebron does not play good defense, or even average defense as a whole. It's not like he takes 1 play off per game but more like 40.

Lebron does not play good defense, or even average defense as a whole. It's not like he takes 1 play off per game but more like 40.

it's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. He has been a plus defender for most of his career. He was first team all defensive player 5x and 1x 2nd team.

it's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. He has been a plus defender for most of his career. He was first team all defensive player 5x and 1x 2nd team.

Smoke and mirrors. But the point, Jordon would smoke him.

Last edited:
Back