Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Malcolm Butler : Pats Gave up on me

I mean your getting torched in the game why not at least give him a shot at making a play? Hardly anyone else is on your defense tonight ?

Holy crap he was told right before the game. His replacement didn't even know , and in the second half when your Defense is getting torched why doesnt Matt and Bill put Butler in the game ? I wonder what happened ?

I think he was a free agent the Lions should go after him.

Philadelphia 12 for 18 on third and fourth down ? That is all-time really bad defense in the super bowl. No defense last night being played. Most combined (1150) yards in NFL history. Every game.

Last edited:
No probably not. But who knows . I wonder what really happened ?

Your right we will get nothing . Butler played 98% of the pats defensive snaps this year . so it had to be disciplinary. But you can't tell me in the second half you dont use him after what you have been doing is not working .

Last edited:
Philadelphia 12 for 18 on third and fourth down ? That is all-time really bad defense in the super bowl. No defense last night being played. Most combined (1150) yards in NFL history. Every game.

Philly was 10-14 on 3rd down against Minnesota and the Vikes had the #1 defense. Philly is a really good offensive team.

Philly was 10-14 on 3rd down against Minnesota and the Vikes had the #1 defense. Philly is a really good offensive team.

It's Nick freaking back up Foles.. 12 for 16 on third and fourth down ... pathetic defensive game plan.. and to not try something different...jist wow.

It's Nick freaking back up Foles.. 12 for 16 on third and fourth down ... pathetic defensive game plan.. and to not try something different...jist wow.

You're still on this train? Big Dick Nick Foles is no joke. Stop acting like he's Dan Orlovsky.

You're still on this train? Big Dick Nick Foles is no joke. Stop acting like he's Dan Orlovsky.

Then why did he flame out after getting that big contract after his 27/2 season ? He almost retired lol...I never said he was Orlovsky lol. But there is a reason only 3 back up qb's have won super bowls. Maybe Butler could have made a play because good old NF was throwing dimes into tight windows. Would you pay him big bucks to be your starting qb?

Then why did he flame out after getting that big contract after his 27/2 season ? He almost retired lol...I never said he was Orlovsky lol. But there is a reason only 3 back up qb's have won super bowls. Maybe Butler could have made a play because good old NF was throwing dimes into tight windows. Would you pay him big bucks to be your starting qb?

You have to understand the Eagles have a great offense. It's no different than when Cassel won 10 games why Brady was hurt.

Foles and Wentz have nearly identical career stats. Would you still be having the same panic attack if Wentz was playing?

And in reference to why he 'flamed out' in St Louis, just take a look at that roster. You're smarter than that. Tavon Austin was his #1 guy. Give me a break.

Last edited:
Foles and Wentz have nearly identical career stats. Would you still be having the same panic attack if Wentz was playing?

And in reference to why he 'flamed out' in St Louis, just take a look at that roster. You're smarter than that. Tavon Austin was his #1 guy. Give me a break.

I am giving you a break . He is not that good. Agree to disagree . His coach out coached Bill and Matt. There is a reason he is not a starter in the nfl.

I am giving you a break . He is not that good. Agree to disagree . His coach out coached Bill and Matt. There is a reason he is not a starter in the nfl.

You think Stafford is a good QB, eh? What if he was in Cleveland with them? Sometimes it's the teams that make you look good and sometimes they make you look bad. I don't know if Foles is a quality QB or not but during the past few weeks vs quality teams he sure looked the part.

Last edited:
You think Stafford is a good QB, eh? What if he was in Cleveland with them? Sometimes it's the teams that make you look good and sometimes they make you look bad. I don't know if Foles is a quality QB or not but during the past few weeks vs quality teams he sure looked the part.

This is true. Wish the lions had a super bowl win like this with any qb !!!!

Back