Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It might finally happen

A few years back at coordinator probably did him some good. We'll see how it works out though, I think he might end up being one of those guys who's more valuable as a coordinator.

A few years back at coordinator probably did him some good. We'll see how it works out though, I think he might end up being one of those guys who's more valuable as a coordinator.

I think he will be a better D.C. than HC.

He could be a good HC in the right situation. Anyone can. Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl.

I will never get the image of Schwartz yelling at Harbaugh but not really looking at him. The most wanna be tough guy move ever.

I liked Schwartz when he was here and wish him the best of luck except when he plays the Lions.

I want to see belicheck and garappollo in new York. Just crush the dreams of the 49ers lol.

are there rumors about that scenario?

Outside of that stupid ESPN article, no. There is some fantasy out there that because Belichek is a Parcells guy that there is some magical link between Belichek and the Giants. It's bizarre.

I had heard that BB highly regards the NY Giants organization. Still don't see him leaving NE. Not after the season anyway..

Back