Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super bowl thread

Another team has a super bowl title before the Lions yippee!!!!

Eagles picked 14th last year. We picked 21. They improve and win the super bowl. We still suck and fire our coach.

Last edited:
1986 49ers got beat 49-3 by an AVERAGE Giants offense. Their defensive coordinator?

2X Super Bowl champion George Siefert

Yeah so just stop it. I know these scores . But there isn't 1 Lions fan who won't have second thoughts on Patricia now .. it will be over Michigan sports talk radio and you know it and everyone on this board knows it this week. He had no answer at all tonight and it wasn't even close his defense was so bad. It was Nick Foles back up qb ..2 weeks .. so yeah I'm worried now as a lions fan.

Last edited:
That commercial cracks me up

We’ve all got places to go, WE’VE ALL GOT PLACES TO GO!

Last edited:
Two weeks to prepare. I expected a lot better from Patricia'a Defense .

Bob, seriously. That was the biggest patchwork defense Ive ever seen. Name a pro bowler on that defense. You cant because there isnt one. They have lost so much over the years they had to resort to signing James Harrison at the young age of 39. As a whole, the team only has 4 this year. All on offense. It was basically like working with an expansion team in their 1st year of existence.

From front to back this might be the best super bowl ever? You had the two #1 seeds, Pink's National Anthem, a very solid halftime show and a very solid set of commercials...and of course a record breaking offensive performance from both teams that came down to the final play that resulted in a 1st time super bowl win for the Eagles. The NFL has to be ecstatic how this one turned out.

Also I wouldn’t let one shootout deter you from Patricia, eagles have a great defense and got torched as well.

Bob, seriously. That was the biggest patchwork defense Ive ever seen. Name a pro bowler on that defense. You cant because there isnt one. They have lost so much over the years they had to resort to signing James Harrison at the young age of 39. As a whole, the team only has 4 this year. All on offense. It was basically like working with an expansion team in their 1st year of existence.

The Patriots have 18 undrafted free agents on this roster.

From front to back this might be the best super bowl ever? You had the two #1 seeds, Pink's National Anthem, a very solid halftime show and a very solid set of commercials...and of course a record breaking offensive performance from both teams that came down to the final play that resulted in a 1st time super bowl win for the Eagles. The NFL has to be ecstatic how this one turned out.

Did we watch the same commercials? 90% sucked

And to add, there was no pas rush at all. Patricia cant go out there and bull rush for these guys. They are flat out a non-talented bunch. Surprised they got this far.

Eagles picked 14th last year. We picked 21. They improve and win the super bowl. We still suck and fire our coach.

Well count me in as worried now. 2 weeks and Matt Patrica had a high school game plan.

Back