Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Any other Football bettors?

LukusMac

Out of my group of friends I am the only one who does online gambling. It would be nice to talk some gambling from time to time. Let me know if yall are out there! lol.

I do occasionally but I'm very much a novice still. I do as much research as possible and never bet on a game that involves the Lions/Wolverines/Spartans. I'm up 20 dollars this season and if I ever hit -50 I'm out until next season (that doesn't include full season fantasy leagues, that money is already spent obviously).

Awesome. I am not alone. I normally don't bet on the Lions either but +8 was too much for me to pass on. GB hasn't looked great on offense thus far and are also pretty beat up. We have also played them close as of late. I broke rule number one of gambling but I couldn't help myself. lol.

Back