Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vancouver 4 Detroit 1 Final

Defensive lapses abound and Holland keeps youngsters in the minors for what ? Glad I am missing most of this but did see last give away goal.

Well we all knew it was going to be a long season sadly :/

I want all the young kids called up Kenny you dope !!!

Stopped watching after the second.

Bench XO, put Vitkovski back on D, and finally get AA in the lineup.

Hell, I'll even take Booth.

XO's turnovers make the human pylon look good in comparison.

Stopped watching after the second.

Bench XO, put Vitkovski back on D, and finally get AA in the lineup.

Hell, I'll even take Booth.

XO's turnovers make the human pylon look good in comparison.

Agree that guy is a walking turnover machine . I think his turnover caused the 3rd goal.

I don't understand. Down 4-1 at 5 minute mark who cares what the final is just pull the goalie !!!

Jeff should be fired on the spot for that home effort.

Blash ain't getting the axe until Holland starts feeling the heat from the Illitch family.

Blash will be the sacrificial lamb to buy Holland more time on the burner.

Most scoring chances was on the same 2 defenceman constantly getting beat. #52 and #61.

Even the goals.
Ericsson was covering the front of the net on the first and the Canuck just walks in cause he is too busy puck watching.
XO with the turnover which led to goal #3.
XO misplaying the 2-1 by overcomitting towards the shooter. Granted he hardly had time to set up after making it back into the zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUepfdjdi4I

Back