Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 114 Pacers 97 Final

Pistons trailed by 11 early in the second period and now lead 57-52 at the half. Detroit still struggling to get any type of attendence at all.

Drummond having an awful night at the line but leads both teams with a +27 (10 minutes left in 4th).

Exactly . Bradley gave scg props in post game. I missed what he exactly said also Greg Kesler said after the game that the Pacer coach said that he holds guys accountable in the locker room. Last time pistons started 8-3 was in 2008.

Last edited:
The offense has really been so much better this year.

I liked how they handled Victor O. He'd been playing good basketball before tonight.

Yup he got his 21 tonight .. but took 21 shots to do so because of the great defense .

I hope that 0-7 at the line won't become an every day occurrence for Drummond.

I hope that 0-7 at the line won't become an every day occurrence for Drummond.

With his approach being so new, it's likely to be highly affected by his mental state. That is, if he misses the first couple, it can easily snowball like last night. I just hope he can put it behind him now and focus on the shots he's made the rest of the season.

Back