Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

QB transfer rumors

wheels002

I have seen multiple stories saying that both Shea Patterson from Ole Miss and Jacob Eason from Georgia are looking at Michigan as a possible transfer spot. I dont think we need either one of them but it may be something to watch going forward.

Ill take Patterson in a heart beat. That kid can sling it. Especially when he has time in the pocket.

Harbaugh must hate the kids he recruits. Why can't we just develop a kid for 3 or 4 years?

Harbaugh must hate the kids he recruits. Why can't we just develop a kid for 3 or 4 years?

From what I have read its more that they are looking to transfer here than we are seeking a transfer QB. I actually think he feels good about the position after this year because they will all be his recruits.

Back