Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So Basketball team

biggunsbob

Is not playing very good. Struggling with the same team that msu beat by 40 :/

Could be a long year 49-49 with 10 left

They woke up about the 10 minute mark and have been pulling away since, Its 80-59 with2:32 left. They will need to shoot better as the season goes on but I knew they would have some rough spots.

They woke up about the 10 minute mark and have been pulling away since, Its 80-59 with2:32 left. They will need to shoot better as the season goes on but I knew they would have some rough spots.

Thanks
I'm just watching the ticker .

Had to cast from my phone to the TV so I couldn't comment. Sleepwalking through 80% of the game. Thankfully they woke up.

Walton is going to be missed severely this season. At least until the chemistry and late season JB magic hits.

Matthews can be a force in the offensive glass. Not just athletic, has natural instincts for following a miss.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back