Old 11-13-2017, 02:37 PM   #1

Republican Tax Plan is an Assault Renewable Energy

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ewable-energy/
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-13-2017, 03:12 PM   #2

Fucking morons.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #3

Not exactly surprising, including their stiff opposition to climate change regulations. They pay mere lip service to championing the sanctity of life (until birth and during active duty) as well as passing debt onto future generations. Pretty transparent that what they truly care about is protecting and increasing the short/long-term profits of corporations, investors, and shareholders.

Old 11-13-2017, 04:08 PM   #4

The swamp that Trump is filling up with his choices to lead departments is mind blowing .. He is by far the worst president in our lifetime.
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!
Old 11-13-2017, 04:15 PM   #5

The environmental issues aren't even politics in my eyes. It's good vs. evil. These guys are going to hell for this.

edit: I hope this is read as an uncharacteristic response from me. I think this is an exceptional thing to approach with an attitude of politics and self above all else approach.

Last edited by Gulo Blue; 11-13-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:20 PM   #6

weren't most of those tax credits going to end in 2020 anyway?
Old 11-13-2017, 06:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdalton22 View Post
weren't most of those tax credits going to end in 2020 anyway?
Lots of things are scheduled to be phased out all the time. That has little to no weight when things can be renewed or killed off every few years.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:29 PM   #8

Since we are obviously going to continue to rely primarily upon non-renewable oil, gas, and coal to fuel our economy and transportation, while resuming unregulated polluting and contaminating our air and water, I suppose that those survivors who descend from US could go back to relying upon 19th century tech lifestyles, with horse and buggies, coal/boiler fired radiators, furnaces, locomotives, and sail/steamboats.

Old 11-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
Since we are obviously going to continue to rely primarily upon non-renewable oil, gas, and coal to fuel our economy and transportation, while resuming unregulated polluting and contaminating our air and water, I suppose that those survivors who descend from US could go back to relying upon 19th century tech lifestyles, with horse and buggies, coal/boiler fired radiators, furnaces, locomotives, and sail/steamboats.
We're not going to continue forever. We will change. But thanks to all the duped morons and the sociopaths they support, we'll drag our feet making the changes. Many more than necessary will suffer as a result and natural treasures will be lost, but because the cause and effect are separated the links will be denied. They will act like they were right all along and never admit their guilt to themselves.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulo Blue View Post
The environmental issues aren't even politics in my eyes. It's good vs. evil. These guys are going to hell for this.

edit: I hope this is read as an uncharacteristic response from me. I think this is an exceptional thing to approach with an attitude of politics and self above all else approach.

After your initial post in this thread, I did wonder for a few seconds if your account had been hacked.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"