Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

4 days! Woohoo Go Blue!
bill-mcgaryjpg-3cf1666df400351f.jpg

One day until tip-off! I don't care that it's an exhibition game. All that matters is we get to watch Michigan hoop again!
michigan-wolverines-basketball-tickets.jpg.870x570_q70_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

says Nov 3rd -- Grand Valley State 7pm--- BTN-Plus

what is BTN-Plus?

Last edited:
Inside Michigan Basketball is on FSD tomorrow night

check your local listings...

BTN-Plus is the streaming service.

aka garbage

we, theoretically, pay for BTN. BTN has its main channel and it has 3 alternate channels. BTN is going to show Purdue vs Carroll. Why can't we watch Michigan? There are 3 alternate channels. Big Ten sucks!

aka garbage

we, theoretically, pay for BTN. BTN has its main channel and it has 3 alternate channels. BTN is going to show Purdue vs Carroll. Why can't we watch Michigan? There are 3 alternate channels. Big Ten sucks!
Jim Delaney money grab. The exhibition games used to be free, but not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Pretty solid exhibition game. Got a bit lazy on the boards once we built a 26 point lead in the 1st half.

Matthews looks damn good. He might be our best player this year. His jumper looks great tonight and he's clearly out best athlete.

Moe was up and down, but he'll be fine. All the skills are there and you can tell he's stronger.

Ibi's shot looked good. Nothing but net on his first two shots. Two ticky tack fouls after that slowed up his night.

I think Simmons should start once he's more comfortable with the offense. Simpson just doesn't have a jumper.

Duncan is Duncan.

Livers looks physically ready to go. Needs consistency with his shot.

I like Brooks. Good looking stroke. Ran the offense well.

Rahk looks about the same as last year. I don't expect any revelation from him, but we all said that about Walton.

If you are expecting a breakout from Austin Davis, check that at the door. He barely played tonight. Teske got 90% of the backup minutes. He had a couple nice assists.

Our first real opponent, North Florida, plays against MSU on Friday night and then comes to Ann Arbor Saturday night. They follow that up with trips to VCU and #8 Florida. Brutal opening schedule for them.

Monday night is Michigan vs CMU for Military Appreciation Night

what the hell does that mean??!?!

I checked the website, but I can't find anything explaining that.

so I finally found some information on Military Appreciation Night

Military and Veterans get a nosebleed seat for $10...We appreciate you, here have some nosebleed seats for a game against CMU!!!

plus they will be presenting some awards to some veterans at halftime

so...Michigan plays LSU tonight at 11:30pm EST in Hawaii

How good is LSU supposed to be? They beat Acorn st by 40 and Samford by 20

Next game is against the UC Riverside Highlanders. Sunday at 4pm. Looks like it is on Fox Sports 1

I watched like I always do. Wasn't in the mood to post during the game.

Next game:

12/2/17 at 1230 pm

CBS

Michigan vs Indiana

Crisler Arena

Back