Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wisconsin Basketball is bad lately

biggunsbob

How have they beaten anyone? Up 57-52 in the last 2 minutes the let Iowa go on a 7-0 run to win in Wisconsin . I guess other teams cannot make free throws either. Happ who is bad was 1-7 and Wisconsin was 5-15. Iowa gets almost 50% of its offense from freshmen. I am starting to want michigan to get its 20th win Nebraska who was crushed at Minnesota tonight. Both iowa and Illinois are playin fantasic right now. . Iowa now has back to back wins at Maryland and Wisconsin.

Last edited:
I don't know why I fill out one of those march madness things every year, I complete suck at it. Already out thanks to Wis taking down a #1 already. gesssh

They were horrible when I posted this thread and now look they are in the dang sweet 16 . Go figure .

Back