Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

Ah, so if OBJ does not play, the Lions automatically lose, correctly?

Where would a win rank on the "trueness"?

Last edited:
Ah, so if OBJ does not play, the Lions automatically lose, correctly?

Where would a win rank on the "trueness"?

That's not how it works.

Lions deserve about 100 injury advantages anyway.

"Evening out" per you guys. Decker, Hyder, Hill, Martin etc

OBJ is basically that entire offense. No amount of Lions compares to that.

OBJ is basically that entire offense. No amount of Lions compares to that.

Giants are dumb. Not the Lions fault

2nd rounder on Shephard, FA Marshall, 1st round on Engram, 1st round Flowers, high picks on Pugh and Richburg too. They tried and failed

So losses are because of team, wins are because of Stafford. Okay.

So many factors in that win against Arizona. This isn't basketball where one guy can totally take over and just shoot lights out.
Defense lit it up, shutdown Johnson, Prater stepped up, offense found their groove, Golladay, Tate. I know you hate #9 but for Christ sakes chill out lol. It's fucking pathetic.

Stafford is the reason we win games, I'm a firm believer of that. This team has been dog shit since he's been here, and finally they are putting some affordable talent around him, and trying to put a decent offensive line in front of him. It only took a new gm and 10 years. People on this board still whining about Stafford on a regular basis is why Im planning on not spending much time on here anymore. Same old shit, EVERY thread

Last edited:
Stafford is the reason we win games, I'm a firm believer of that. This team has been dog shit since he's been here, and finally they are putting some affordable talent around him, and trying to put a decent offensive line in front of him. It only took a new gm and 10 years. People on this board still whining about Stafford on a regular basis is why Im planning on not spending much time on here anymore. Same old shit, EVERY thread

Don't let these morons run you off, bro!

I've been asking for an online for 30 years. You don't think i might be a little disgruntled because we had Millen and mayhew completely ignore that for decades? I'm not seeing all this talent some of you keep talking about. I think we're an 8 win team... but i do like what quin has done the last 2 years. Imo were still a dline, stud wr and workhorse rb away.

I've been asking for an online for 30 years. You don't think i might be a little disgruntled because we had Millen and mayhew completely ignore that for decades? I'm not seeing all this talent some of you keep talking about. I think we're an 8 win team... but i do like what quin has done the last 2 years. Imo were still a dline, stud wr and workhorse rb away.

Who's talented on this team then? Honest question. Since you don't see the talent, right?

Oline wasnt ignored. Backus and raiola were early picks. Damien woody fa big money. Gosder first round. Reiff first round. Two backus extensions. Raiola exension. Warford. Trade for rob sims. Right tackle failed late for mayhew as waddle did well then solid then failed plus injuries. Laken first round when sims retired with man ram added back. Swanson round 3 mayhew

Quinn used 3 mayhew guys and added decker glasgow and dahl. Then when 2 hit fa he upgraded with 2 better

Glasgow needs to get better. Decker worked out as rookie but now hurt

Quinn had the cap space basically because calvin retired and cap rose..so we could afford wagner and lang

Last edited:
Ansah questionable
Decker, hyder and martin out

Obj questionable
Dj fluker backup questionable
Bj goodson starting mike questionable
Bobby hart starting rt no designation
Backup lb keenan robinson out

Who's talented on this team then? Honest question. Since you don't see the talent, right?

Decker Stafford Wagner Tate on offense. Although Tate imo belongs in the slot as a 2.

Slay, Davis, quin on defense. Ansah i think?... but i haven't seen him play healthy in like 1.5 years. He's sucked paying injured. Robinson needs to step up and be dominant like ngata used to be.

So ya... there's talent. But i don't see enough talent to make an impact in the playoffs. Compare weapons on offense to a playoff team. Steelers... dare ya lol.

Compare defenses to Seattle, Houston, Denver or some of the other defensive playoff teams of late. We can't hold their jock.

Quin has us going in the right direction. Couple more drafts.

Last edited:
Back