Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump wants to challenge Tillerson to IQ test

I wish Rex would just get a press conference going and say he has had enough and resigns. He may be one of the few adults on Trump's team of swamp Critters which really isn't saying much.

Trump's IQ is in the upper double-digits @ best. He hires others to supply the brain power that he lacks, then stiffs them when it becomes time to pay. The only way that these people get paid, is if someone else directly or indirectly does so.

Still waiting on the release of his tax-returns.

Whats the holdup?

Not that I believe in IQ tests, but I really don't believe that Trump could take an unbiased one. They're administered as an interview. Just imagine how that would go.

Examiner: What is the term for a person that studies fish?

Trump: Easy. Fishyologist.

Examiner: I'm sorry, it's ichthyologist.

Trump: Yeah, that's what I said. Mark it correct. I'm paying you.

The public would never see the results of legit Trump IQ tests, unless they were fudged.

The public would never see the results of legit Trump IQ tests, unless they were fudged.

That's what I think will happen, they will release a fake.

It worked out OK for Obama on the birth certificate thing.

if IQ tests measure how to pander, bribe, lie, and cheat your way to "success," (however Trump defines success at that moment), Tillerson is doomed.

Not that I believe in IQ tests, but I really don't believe that Trump could take an unbiased one. They're administered as an interview. Just imagine how that would go.

Examiner: What is the term for a person that studies fish?

Trump: Easy. Fishyologist.

Examiner: I'm sorry, it's ichthyologist.

Trump: Yeah, that's what I said. Mark it correct. I'm paying you.

heh.

that's pretty good. seems like you took a little break from the board, but since you've been back, you've been hitting it out of the park. did you take an advanced class or something?

That's what I think will happen, they will release a fake.

It worked out OK for Obama on the birth certificate thing.

Former POTUS candidate Ted Cruz' US citizenship was just as questionable, if not even moreso.

But I truly doubt that his would have received as much heavy and long-term scrutiny as Obama had, if he had won instead.

Last edited:
heh.

that's pretty good. seems like you took a little break from the board, but since you've been back, you've been hitting it out of the park. did you take an advanced class or something?

My contributions will probably continue to ebb and flow. Heading for an occupational change and if things play out like they look like they're going to play out, my worktime contributions may go to zero.

Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron, it was leaked, he is most likely toast. Donnie Dinkydigits absolutely cannot stand for anyone in his administration or under his control to receive more publicity than he does, no matter the duration, and being slandered is of course, even worse.

Back