Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PFF says Lions should trade Ziggy to Patriots now

I'm not coming to his defense...I have no idea if he's playing well or not. I am bashing you because you pick and choose when to use PFF.

If he were still a Lion you would be coming to his defense and say PFF doesn't know what they are talking about.

I made it clear I use it for every position other than complicated QB position

KVN was not good as a Lion. He is not good as a Patriot. Robinson is playing like shit, Glasgow too. I hate Rudock as backup. There are Lions that play like shit. Not many but some. KVN was one of them. He had potential. Never lived up to it and got traded

And no way do you trade Ziggy. Lions have Super Bowl shot this year. Ziggy heal up that knee and dominate

He's played shitty. One of the 10 worst starting LBs in the league

That's overboard, bro. 10 worst?? He's playing better than he has in his whole young career. I'm not calling the kid the next Ray Lewis but he's not garbage and he's certainly not one of the 10 worst lol.

That's overboard, bro. 10 worst?? He's playing better than he has in his whole young career. I'm not calling the kid the next Ray Lewis but he's not garbage and he's certainly not one of the 10 worst lol.

10 worst starters (not every LB). He sure is. Take it up with PFF.

Worrilow and Bellore and Reeves Mabin are better and have ST value too

They don't know QBs. They know everything else.

And LOL everyone coming to the defense of KVN. If he was a Lion you would be trashing that mother fucker. And that's why this message board has major problems

I always liked KVN. I just thought he was used improperly as a Lion. Some guys can adapt to that. KVN couldn't. He was a sack guy in college who played the run well. He was an attack guy, not really a read and react type LB.

10 worst starters (not every LB). He sure is. Take it up with PFF.

Worrilow and Bellore and Reeves Mabin are better and have ST value too

Take it up with PFF??? Stfu dude.
Worrilow and Bellore are better??? According to fucking who??? PFF?! Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit lol. And Maybin is a kid right now who barely plays. Stop being such an idiot...

I'm not coming to his defense...I have no idea if he's playing well or not. I am bashing you because you pick and choose when to use PFF.

If he were still a Lion you would be coming to his defense and say PFF doesn't know what they are talking about.

He is playing well. Especially the last 3-4 games. Playing the run well, getting to the QB with pressure and sacks. PFF is a joke and the entire NFL knows it. Even the players do...

I made it clear I use it for every position other than complicated QB position

KVN was not good as a Lion. He is not good as a Patriot. Robinson is playing like shit, Glasgow too. I hate Rudock as backup. There are Lions that play like shit. Not many but some. KVN was one of them. He had potential. Never lived up to it and got traded

They gave up too early on KVN IMO. He even showed signs of life last yr after he was traded. He's going to get better...

Take it up with PFF??? Stfu dude.
Worrilow and Bellore are better??? According to fucking who??? PFF?! Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit lol. And Maybin is a kid right now who barely plays. Stop being such an idiot...

Reeves Mabin is a talent rookie and good on ST. Worrilow was playing better than KVN. All good ST players

KVN is not good on ST and is playing poorly against run, in coverage and in pass rush. He's garbage. PFF agrees with me.

What do you have. Drunkenly watching like 2 Pats games and remembering KVN was on the Lions

Reeves Mabin is a talent rookie and good on ST. Worrilow was playing better than KVN. All good ST players

KVN is not good on ST and is playing poorly against run, in coverage and in pass rush. He's garbage. PFF agrees with me.

What do you have. Drunkenly watching like 2 Pats games and remembering KVN was on the Lions

I like Maybin but he hasn't shown a fucking thing this yr yet. How is Worrilow better btw, you doushebag??? Prove it!! And FUCK special teams!! Nobody gives a fuck.

KVN isn't a special teams guy!! Know why, retard? He starts!!!! lol. See that stop on the goaline by him last game? Stuffed Gabriel on a sweep that made Atlanta look pathetic.

I actually watch football, you fucking clown. I don't need to flip through the screen on PFF to decifer if a football player is good or not. KVN is playing better football as of late. Take your PFF and shove it up your delusional cornhole...

I watch and PFF agrees with me. So it's many against just you defending KVN. They watch too. The game tape. Not casually watching KVN for one play. The guy sucks most plays. I don't care if he made a flash play. That doesn't make him good at all.

Give me a detailed description of every play by KVN. All 450 snaps. Most are terrible

Last edited:
I watch and PFF agrees with me. So it's many against just you defending KVN. They watch too. The game tape. Not casually watching KVN for one play. The guy sucks most plays. I don't care if he made a flash play. That doesn't make him good at all.

Give me a detailed description of every play by KVN. All 450 snaps. Most are terrible

Dude, you're not playing with a full deck. PFF isn't gospel. KVN has been playing good football lately. Especially the last few games. I watch football games....I know. He's always around the football.

Dude, you're not playing with a full deck. PFF isn't gospel. KVN has been playing good football lately. Especially the last few games. I watch football games....I know. He's always around the football.

You have watched all Patriots games specifically focusing on KVN. I don't think so.

And you can watch but doesn't mean you know. Your gut feeling may be he is around the ball but that hasn't been the case in his 450 snaps. Lost in coverage, can't shed, wrong gap often. The guy isn't play well and is graded very poorly

KVN is trash. We turned him into Brad Kaaya. Good move Quinn. The Lions have a better LB group than the Pats

I'd take PFF grades over a random guys' "gut feeling" that he's "around the ball"

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/10/...oit-lion-kyle-van-noy-holds-up-365-days-later

Second on the D in tackles, tied for first in sacks. Already worth his weight in gold compared to what they gave up to get him.

Yeah, he's one of the worst linebackers in the league.

Terrible in run defense. Tackles well past the LOS. Terrible in coverage. Terrible grade. The Pats D is bad in run D and horrible in coverage this season.

4.8 YPC and 103 QB rating allowed. Pats D is garbage like KVN

Last edited:
Get over it. He's a good linebacker.

And no you wouldn't. You have said multiple times that PFF is shit when they didn't line up with how you felt.

Get over it. He's a good linebacker.

And no you wouldn't. You have said multiple times that PFF is shit when they didn't line up with how you felt.

LOL he's a terrible linebacker. The game tape doesn't lie

You have watched all Patriots games specifically focusing on KVN. I don't think so.

And you can watch but doesn't mean you know. Your gut feeling may be he is around the ball but that hasn't been the case in his 450 snaps. Lost in coverage, can't shed, wrong gap often. The guy isn't play well and is graded very poorly

KVN is trash. We turned him into Brad Kaaya. Good move Quinn. The Lions have a better LB group than the Pats

You're right. He's trash. I don't really watch football. I pretend to. Just like you. I need PFF to tell who's a good player and bad player. The NFL despise PFF btw because it's grading system is completely flawed but that doesn't matter because YOU agree with it when YOU see fit lol. Dude, you're a full blown crazy person. There's no other explanation lol.

And praising Quinn for Kaaya over KVN?? Get on some meds, bruh. You're straight up losing your fkn marbles. KVN is making plays for the Patriots. What's Kaaya doing? I'll tell ya what he's not doing. He's not unpacking his motherfkn suitcase. That's a fact....

I watch football and I observe. KVN has been playing much better the last 3-5 games. He's a big part of turning that defense around. What do I know tho? I'm not a subscriber to a site like PFF and I don't listen to geeks that probably never played a down of football in their lives. But hey!!! They're really really super good at numbers lol. You're dismissed.

Last edited:
Back