Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions taking trade calls for TE Eric Ebron

"I mean, look, 99.9 percent of the people in that audience could not come out here and do that. You know what I'm saying?" Ebron told me after Sunday's loss against Pittsburgh. "Yes, those were tough grabs. I get paid to make those grabs, yes, but too damn tough. Damn. I mean, cut a brother some slack. I mean, it's rough, you know?"

This Ebron quote is beyond belief. Apparently since he is better than non-NFL people, it's okay that he sucks. He just doesn't get it.

Can't wait until Ebron is gone. He has such a poor attitude. What a wasted pick he was.

Do what, catch a pass? When you are paid millions of dollars to do that, is it that hard?

Catching a freaking pass as a PASS-CATCHING tight end should be the easiest bleeping part of your job.

Last edited:
He always seems to put a poor spin on things. I used to play football with a kid who his excuse for dropping a pass was because it wasn't a perfect spiral.. Reminds me of Ebron.

Ebron made two big plays on the final drive. Starting to do more. We'll see what they do. Fells and Roberts are good too so we are set either way. It will be nice not hearing people bitch about him at least if they do trade him. Plus more cap room for 2018

Oh please. Stop trying to sell him.

"Starting to do more."

What the F does that mean? I saw some ridiculous stat that his adjusted drop rate is 17%. Let me repeat that. 17%. I bet offensive linemen could have a better rate than that. That's a joke.

Dude, why did you post that pic? I think I'm going to throw up.

I love his 46.9% catch %. Either Ebron, Matt or both. How do you spin that one..

No trades at all. Confirmed, quin content on coming in 3rd place and getting a better draft pick. Love that guy.

No trades at all. Confirmed, quin content on coming in 3rd place and getting a better draft pick. Love that guy.

That's right up your alley!! All you ever spout about on here is wishing we had a better draft pick lol

That's right up your alley!! All you ever spout about on here is wishing we had a better draft pick lol

I know...i was being serious lol. We're the lions.... that's our super bowl. and we finally have a guy that makes it count.

I'd only support tanking for a better pick if it guaranteed the coaching staff would be gone.

Coaching staff will be gone if they don't make the playoffs IMO

Cooter will be gone, I don't believe Caldwell's going anywhere. They need to at least demote Cooter right now. I like him as a qb coach, and I think he's great at it, but he's proven being the OC is too much for him week in and week out. No adjustments, nothing, just stick with the original game plan and pray the opposing team will let us crawl back into the game late. Absolutely hate how he calls the game

The coach is pretty fucking stupid too... don't go up by kicking a fg. We don't need those points. Then when were down 8 you kick the fg lol. Way to double down on being stupid!

Back