Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Well at least trying passes

As I said a god defense could stop run

Last edited:
If a UM defender had been tugging on a Maryland receiver, it would've been PI. Stupid bastards.

Hasnt Maryland played a little dirty before. Do not like neither PI being called

Might have to switch to radio broadcast but hate the timing difference

Both were blatant and impeded a reception way before ball arrived. And what's with all these Ohio State dildos doing on BTN. There's like 5 of them.

I DPJ had gotten better at knowing when to try to run the ball.

As much as i love getting the running game going, I really need to see some progress in pass protection and pass accuracy. Wisconsin and OSU aren't going to let us run the ball on them.

God, I hope Peters can make some throws today, because I don't see them running much against Wisky.

Back