Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bball game thread Tuesday & Wed.

Blowing another late 4 point lead ..just disgusting basketball by Michigan . Unc, ucla are going to crush this team. Wagner for a Jr is so easily taken out of his game.

Last edited:
Wagner and Robinson wake up and save the day last 2 minutes Mathews on the bench with leg issues.

Theyou woke up after jb yelled a time them on the bench .

Last edited:
Wagner had 6 points all game until last 2 minutes ended with 12.

Man we need a point guard.

Agree with everything said

at least they go the win!!

Michigan wins!!

that game was closer than it needed to be, but at least they didn't blow it like they did the LSU game.

Teske is for real. He needs to be getting a lot more minutes.
Extremely happy with his improvement. I think he'll still struggle a bit with more athletic 5s, but he's moving so much better than last year.

He started out great from the FT line this season. Needs to get that back bc he's drawing a good amount of fouls.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very happy with Brooks and Teske. Not so much from Simmons and Simpson . Michigan built a 11 point second half lead with Brooks running point and they were attacking Vcu''s press. When Simpson came in the offense was stalled. MAAR should be able to handle the point but he just can't . Now Simpson played decent down the strech and it was nice to see them win with Mathews on the bench. Wagner and Robinson woke up after jb got into their shot on the bench. Wagner needs to stop looking at the red after every foul . If Simpson is going to use one handed pass Simpson better make sure it's not picked off. You could sure see the difference with ND and Wichita st. Man they had some upper classmen!!
Free throws were a big issue ..Hoping it's a third game in 3 days leg issue on the misses . MATHEWS quad injury could be a season long thing. I hope it was just a cramp.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Simpson and Simmons are going to get phased out for Brooks.

Simpson is just too small to do anything on offense. Simmons looks kinda lost at this point. Brooks looks to be in more control than the others.

Everything I read said that Matthews was just cramping up

I guess we'll see.

Back