Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

at the airport. Champ #III keeps flinging himself face-first on the ground and screaming.

23754941_10156896151143625_7412079833786311191_n.jpg

Oh man does that look good. It's just me and my mom this year so we ordered one that just needed to be heated up, a small one. It was not good. Last time I do that.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..

Last edited:
Thanksgiving temperatures in So Cal were way above average - over 90 degrees in the San Fernando Valley.

So I drove over to Venice Beach, about ten miles away where the temperatures are usually 10 - 20 degrees cooler.

Traffic was a bitch.

Thanksgiving temperatures in So Cal were way above average - over 90 degrees in the San Fernando Valley.

So I drove over to Venice Beach, about ten miles away where the temperatures are usually 10 - 20 degrees cooler.

Traffic was a bitch.

After last year, Im thankful for the nice weather in Wyoming. We had 3 storms that dropped 1.5 to 2ft of snow last winter. Had non-stop snow from Nov. 22nd to 2nd week of May. It was quite unbelievable and I never seen anything like it.

Nobody actually complained that it was a warm sunny day. The weather reporters joked a little about the notion that people might complain, but of course nobody did.

At least I didn't hear anybody complaining.

Back