Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OU

Didn't play great but I will take it! Clutch free throw shooting from Trice and Valentine.

total surprise run there, reminds me of 2003. every other elite 8 or beyond wasn't really surprising, they were all top 10 type teams. this is legendary

Denzel ends up just under 40% from 3 - maybe he is Vinnie Johnson. I take it back Denzel.

I'm sorry Travis for bashing you most of the season.

The kid is having one hell of a tournament!

I hate playing teams like Louisville. Seems like them and UCONN beat us when I think we will keep winning.

Ugly wins count. We did not play great, but our defense was too much for OU in the 2nd half.

Elite 8, playing with house money.

Harrell really scares me but they are an ugly offensive team overall. Luckily we have better shooters than we had when we saw their zone in 2012

We held OU to 4 made FGs the last 15-1/2 minutes of the game and 3 of them were off rebounds or loose balls.

press conference on BTN now with Izzo, Trice, Valentine, and Dawson

watching this my first thought is that these guys need to go to bed and get some rest

Completely lost my voice screaming at the bar, the place went wild. Sbee is so right in the 2003 comparison, I said the same thing to my friends after the win, this team is impossible to figure out and I don't care, what a miracle run right now.

Back