Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Jackson to kansas, possibly tonight.

Fyi, JJ did finally sign his LOI

The one bad thing is there are some less than savory fans from Az and MSU really trash talking him which is too bad. I looked at his twitter and felt kind of bad for him. I doubt he would waiver from his commitment.

The one bad thing is there are some less than savory fans from Az and MSU really trash talking him which is too bad. I looked at his twitter and felt kind of bad for him. I doubt he would waiver from his commitment.

that's as disappointing as Jackson committing to Kansas. It's like my good friend used to tell me whenever I was amazed at what people were capable of - he'd say, "Spartanmack, human beings are so fucking stupid."

Last edited:

It happens all the time unfortunately. I'm sure that Kansas fans would be as bad or worse if he picked MSU or AZ

Back