Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

He was much better this year. Top 10ish. Wentz played just as good if not better with worse weapons in year 2 compared to year 9. Stafford has the issue of playing complimentary football... we put our defense in way to many bad situations.

I am CONVINCED that a big part of our issues this year are Cooter related. Our run game and play calling put us in most of those situations. No QB could overcome as many 2nd longs and 3rd and longs as we had.

Does anyone have those statistics? I would love to see where Detroit ranked in percentage of drives that had 2nd and more than 10 and 3rd and more than 10.

Every other team had a shot at Keenum. A bit of luck.....sure....I look at it as a team that has no weaknesses and got the most out of their 3rd string QB. They didn't need Keenum to win games......but his surprising play got them where they're at.

To me, that's 90% good coaching and 10% luck......maybe 80/20 lol.

I can't agree with ya bro. Dominate D and a good running game. Even with Cook going down.
I do agree about the Vikes not needing Keenum to win games though. Hell, look at all the teams in the playoffs right now. They all have good to great defenses and solid running games. It's no secret that's how teams will succeed. Quinn needs to get those blueprints

None of you know which plays were called. Cooter has made Stafford elite

I am CONVINCED that a big part of our issues this year are Cooter related. Our run game and play calling put us in most of those situations. No QB could overcome as many 2nd longs and 3rd and longs as we had.

Does anyone have those statistics? I would love to see where Detroit ranked in percentage of drives that had 2nd and more than 10 and 3rd and more than 10.

No ranks on percentages, but here are some of the numbers:

3rd and 10 or more on 84 out of 223 plays (37.7%)
2nd and 10 or more on 157 out of 347 plays (45.2%)

2nd down plays: https://www.pro-football-reference....y_of_week=&game_result=&order_by=yards&down=2

3rd down plays: https://www.pro-football-reference....y_of_week=&game_result=&order_by=yards&down=3

420 yds and 5 tds plus the lateral td to bell vs the best pass d in the nfl. Ya big ben is better than Stafford.

DTOIONIW4AA7mAF.jpg

https://twitter.com/ManGamesLostNFL/status/951547209601961984

Man games lost chart for 2017

Looks like the Lions were either 6th or 7th in most games missed due to injury.

Very similar to Baltimore in both injuries and wins.

Carolina and NO were the only teams with equal or more injuries and more wins.

Vikings super healthy and Keenum better than Bradford. Luckiest team ever. Refs clearly in their favor yesterday too against saints

Last edited:
Oooooooooh....67 yards. 21 of it on 1 run. How in the world did the jaquars ever over come that?! Lkp you're in full retard mode this week.

Efficient and helped with a td. Sacked only twice on 60 drop backs

Brown always huge for him

You are th clueless one here

Do not use that word

Lions one of the most injured confirmed. Mans lost doesn't even count Stafford, Wagner, Lang an Decker playing hurt a lot too

Efficient and helped with a td. Sacked only twice on 60 drop backs

Brown always huge for him

You are th clueless one here

Do not use that word

No consistent run game.

It's from a movie dumbass.

Back