Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Western game thread!!

gotime909

Can't wait to see the 2013 offense aka HOT MESS!! Go Green!!

My expectations are pretty low til I see if this offense has taken a step forward.

That sounds close to what I'd guess. Maybe one more td. 28-10.

I will be happy to see our D kick some ass. I will be THRILLED to see our Offense move the ball and be productive, even though its only WMU. I will drink all 12 of my Bud Light Limes if we look like we did last year. Well, I will probably drink all of them anyway, lol. I just want to see a good performance out of the offense. Some questions will begin to be answered after tonight.

Am I allowed to make a prediction in this?

Michigan State - 21
Western - 10

We'll, you did anyway.

You might actually be right. I agree with Go Time, not going to expect anything until I see our offense in action. The QB situation scares the hell out of me, and our WR's hands, and our offensive line, and our run game, and who will be our TE. Pretty much our whole offense top to bottom.

I say 31 to 14 for us, but I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up 21 - 10.

Go Green

The game should be over by halftime regardless of the question marks. MSU should be up by 17+ at the break and win by >25

Last edited:
This D should be fun to watch this year.

Now if we can get ANY kind of offense we could make some noise.

I was tempted to say the D could get 2 scores but now it's no longer a bold call. They could end up out scoring both offenses.

Back