Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Western game thread!!

If we just needed the win and didn't need to experiment to see what the offense can do, I'd say run Riley 35 times and pound them into submission

Seeing the same Maxwell so far. This doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. Check down Andy just isn't gonna cut it.

What a pick!!!!

I know its only one quarter, but if this is a preview of things to come, 7-6 is a probable once more. This offense is just not good. Put in Terry and groom him for the future. He has the best skill set of all of them.

I know its only one quarter, but if this is a preview of things to come, 7-6 is a probable once more. This offense is just not good. Put in Terry and groom him for the future. He has the best skill set of all of them.

I agree about the QB situation. If the O is gping to suck, you might as well let the kid play and learn. Plus, he brings something cook and maxwell don't.

Nobody has been a bigger skeptic than me but this is a bit premature.

yeah they definitely need to just bring in terry and let him play. this offense looks unable to move the ball at all, but with the way the defense looks they wont need to score anymore points to win this one. let terry get his feet wet and maybe you catch lightning in a bottle early.

why are we throwing so fucking much?

To see if the passing game can work. WMU needs a miracle to score against your D. Better to figure out what you have in this game. The run game looks ok, but i don't see gamebreaking ability like Bell had.

To see if the passing game can work. WMU needs a miracle to score against your D. Better to figure out what you have in this game. The run game looks ok, but i don't see gamebreaking ability like Bell had.
It was the same thing last year. Balance is great, but there is no reason we should have led the Big Ten in passing attempts.

It was the same thing last year. Balance is great, but there is no reason we should have led the Big Ten in passing attempts.

Agreed. But, its obvious Dantonio has no idea who his qb is. I think they're wanting to see if one can run the team. If u were playing ND, id agree with you. They really need to find a guy, though.

Back