Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Western game thread!!

Agreed. But, its obvious Dantonio has no idea who his qb is. I think they're wanting to see if one can run the team. If u were playing ND, id agree with you. They really need to find a guy, though.

If we were playing ND we would probably be losing.

Great, now a 30 minute delay. WHY did I agree to work tomorrow ? Fuck me.

The D and the the turf grass management team are doing a great job. Western going nowhere and the field looks great!!!

If we were playing ND we would probably be losing.

Great, now a 30 minute delay. WHY did I agree to work tomorrow ? Fuck me.

ND's offense will be better than WMU's but it's not great. That said if we are still rotating QBs in week 4 we're in trouble and Dantonio is not doing his job

ND's offense will be better than WMU's but it's not great. That said if we are still rotating QBs in week 4 we're in trouble and Dantonio is not doing his job

Damn I hope not. If they aren't going to throw Terry in the Pot, I would rather just go down with Maxi. Too me, he looks better than Cook. Has no touch though. WR's need to get open too. It's just ridiculous watching these guys make no seperation.

This does suck but sticking it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That concourse was effing brutal

Maxwell is just not gonna cut it. I don't see anything different from last year.

Offense is awful so far but giving it time. Remember ysu a few years ago

Back