Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs DaBulls

With our defense, if we even had a slightly below average offense we'd be a tough team to beat. Everything about this offense from the play calling to the execution is just horrible.

There is ZERO excuse for not having any offensive production against this team!!! I don't care if Terry only knows 2% of the playbook, if he's the best talent put him in. These other 3 are straight garbage.

Awesome drive!!! A personal foul against USF and 2 reverses lead us to our first trip into the red zone and we miss a chip shot fg!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

There is ZERO excuse for not having any offensive production against this team!!! I don't care if Terry only knows 2% of the playbook, if he's the best talent put him in. These other 3 are straight garbage.

The play calling is just as bad as the execution.

Pretty sad when the only time you think you have a realistic chance to score is when your defense is on the field.

Defense outscoring offense by a TD and a 2 pt conversion on the season. This offense is pathetic. I hate to say I told you so but this Bollman guy sucks. There was a reason every OSU fan hated him.

Defense outscoring offense by a TD and a 2 pt conversion on the season. This offense is pathetic. I hate to say I told you so but this Bollman guy sucks. There was a reason every OSU fan hated him.

I wouldn't blame the oc. We were terrible without him last year

Not this bad. We're PATHETIC this year.

6 Carries for 66 yards from our 3 RB's.......another 29 yards from our WR.....14 drops from 2 HORRIBLE QB's.

That's just STUPID!

No offense but you're better at making excuses than you are at finding fault. This guy is a clown. Did you see that series with the missed field goal? How about all the screen passes on third down? This guy sicks. He sucked at Ohio state. If he was any good our offense would be at least a little improved even without bell. It's not, it's actually worse.

Last edited:
No offense but you're better at making excuses than you are at finding fault. Did you see that series with the missed field goal? How about all the screen passes on third down? This guy sicks. He sucked at Ohio state. If he was any good our offense would be at least a little improved even without bell. It's not, it's actually worse.

At least last year we knew who we were and ran the ball.....this year. Not so much. It's one thing to not be able to throw it well, like 2012..... It's a whole different story when you try to force a passing game that is awful and forgo what you do best!

Terrible.

6 RB carries with an 11.0 YPC avg????

Fucking idiotic!!!

Last edited:
Mcneese state scored 53 on these guys last week. Yikes.

At least last year we knew who we were and ran the ball.....this year. Not so much. It's one thing to not be able to throw it well, like 2012..... It's a whole different story when you try to force a passing game that is awful and forgo what you do best!

Terrible.

6 RB carries with an 11.0 YPC avg????

Fucking idiotic!!!
Exactly what I've been screaming the last 2 games. Just run the fucking ball!!!

Don't be the LKP of the MSU page.

To call this performance anything but pathetic is a waste of breath. OC deserves most of the blame!

Back