Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OSU

wow wow wow...

while I'm rooting for State, it sucks to know that all of SEC country is going to be happy with a state win.

every silver lining has a cloud.

he still looked a little shaky on that long run, and then basically fell down. I thought he would score on that.

So good in the open field, bullough said the key would be holding him to 15 or 20 when he breaks loose vs having him take it to the house

We block it and return for a td, then meyer says the kids are playing their hearts out and the coaches are screwing it up

17 straight OSU points right after my baby took her MSU t shirt off to take a bath.....

don't usually say this in a 17-17 game....but need to stop the bleeding here and make something happen.

Watching with my wife... wtf happened to the MSU defense? Frustrating as hell to watch..
Where is the Miller spy? They better wake up this series and tackle better..
terrible read by cook damn it..

Last edited:
Where the fuck are the LB's? They are just walking through the middle til the safeties make the tackle.

My hatred for O$U is starting to really take me over tonight...

Nice job to force the punt on a short field

Getting dominated at line since the second half of 2q. Congrats Sbee, when you due? Mrs. Spartanmack and I expecting our 3rd on Valentine's Day.

Getting dominated at line since the second half of 2q. Congrats Sbee, when you due? Mrs. Spartanmack and I expecting our 3rd on Valentine's Day.

Just about a week after you. Congrats to you too

Back