Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs UConn game thread

gotime909

Need to slow down their guards and feed our bigs in the paint.

Hopefully we can avoid foul trouble, but it seems we are destined to have 1 or 2 guys get in early trouble.

Will this be the game Harris carries us?

I predict Denzel will have a great game today.

Let's go State!!!

wow. sounds like a home game in MSG for UCONN. Just gotta weather the first 10 minutes or so. They have a ton of energy, but it will die down.

Lots of lazy passes so far on offense. Need to sharpen it up. Missing a ton of open 3's. Not a good start at all

Let's go State!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14
Hopefully we get a spark when Trice comes in for Appling. Seems to be when we've played our best all tournament is when he's in.

Looks like they're plan is to force you to be us. They want nothing to do with payne on the inside.

Just super cold. Getting good looks though. Hopefully they start falling soon.

As bad as it has been so far it's only a 7 point game. Playing pretty good defense the last few minutes.

Last edited:
Like I said, weather the first 10 minutes and you'll be okay. And you did. Uconn's energy is halved and the crowd is calmer.

Payne's hit a couple, but I really don't get why he's not posting up at all

Payne's hit a couple, but I really don't get why he's not posting up at all

as i said, he's getting swarmed every time he posts up. They're denying the entry pass and swarming him with their D when he touches it. THey posted him up for the first few possessions but got nothing from it.

Is It just me or does Payne do way too much shoving when he's trying to post up. He's lucky he doesn't get called for an offensive foul.

Really surprised that Dawson has been a complete nonfactor so far.

Some really bad unforced turnovers by Appling and Valentine. We have to do better at protecting our possessions with the way we're shooting.

Back