Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs UConn game thread

Alright 8 total fouls called that half. I'm guessing the way it's went this year in the tourney 20+ will be called in the 2nd half.

What concerns me is that when Appling is in there teams sag off him when he doesn't have the ball and get extra hands around Payne and Dawson. The lane seems to open up more when Trice is in cause teams have to respect his shooting.

True. His shooting and driving has been bad since his injury. I think he has been doing other things well. I am not against getting Trice more minutes but they still are going to need Appling.

Appling has got to feed Dawson when he's single covered on the block. He just went away from him again.

Our offense just looks so much better when Trice is in there. So much more spacing.

True. His shooting and driving has been bad since his injury. I think he has been doing other things well. I am not against getting Trice more minutes but they still are going to need Appling.

I agree they will still need Appling, but we just look so much better on offense when Trice is in with the other starters.

The spacing we get when we have 4 guys that can hit the 3 vs just 3 guys is huge.

Last edited:
Appling comes back in and we look like shit again. UConn on a run.

Izzo's loyalty to Appling might cost him today. He's just not doing anything good today.

GET TRICE IN THERE, Appling isnt going to suddenly snap into some offensive rage. Hes fouling, turning the ball over, where is Trice????????

Back