Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana game

Some game notes:

* 100th career game for Coach D at MSU(70th win)

* 3rd game this season with 50+ pts. First time since 1978.

* 13th straight win over Big Ten team

* 8th straight Big Ten road win

* 14th straight game for Cook with a TD pass

* 11th straight Big Ten game for Langford with 100+ yds

Media poll keeps us at #8. Coaches have us at 5.

Pathetic that notre dame fell only a couple spots. Both Fsu and ND are overrated. TCU, Bama, and Miss State are the three best teams.

Pathetic that notre dame fell only a couple spots. Both Fsu and ND are overrated. TCU, Bama, and Miss State are the three best teams.
I might start to buy into the sec and espn bias thing. In the fsu nd halftime show they showed highlights of all ranked teams other than msu and osu.

Some game notes:

* 100th career game for Coach D at MSU(70th win)

* 3rd game this season with 50+ pts. First time since 1978.

* 13th straight win over Big Ten team

* 8th straight Big Ten road win

* 14th straight game for Cook with a TD pass

* 11th straight Big Ten game for Langford with 100+ yds

I wouldnt have guessed the Langford stat , he is quietly getting it done this year....

I might start to buy into the sec and espn bias thing. In the fsu nd halftime show they showed highlights of all ranked teams other than msu and osu.

I noticed that as well but other than Georgia, weren't they showing matchups where both teams were ranked? I do think there is a bias, especially in Game Day coverage (they haven't previewed or picked an MSU game other than Neb and Oregon). The halftime highlights all seemed like games of more consequence than MSU at IU and osu/ru.

Last edited:
There are four SEC teams better than FSU - Miss St, Miss, Bama & Auburn. And Georgia is probably just as good.

Here is Jameis Winston's career path:
- 2 years in NFL - 3 max
- broke 2 years after that
- selling F-150s at Tallahassee Ford - 2 years max
- pumping gas at a Chevron or Texaco in Tallahassee

Last edited:
There are four SEC teams better than FSU - Miss St, Miss, Bama & Auburn. And Georgia is probably just as good.

Here is Jameis Winston's career path:
- 2 years in NFL - 3 max
- broke 2 years after that
- selling F-150s at Tallahassee Ford - 2 years max
- pumping gas at a Chevron or Texaco in Tallahassee

FSU is more bark than bite, they have escaped a few losses and id have to agree there are 3-4 SEC that id take in a best of 5 series.

Back