Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Osu

Looks like it is going to be in the 30's for the game. I had free tickets but I choose to watch this game from the comfort of my own home.

Last edited:
video is pretty cool but awful choice for background music. Had to watch it w/ sound turned off.

Also noticed if you just look at the head to head highlights, you kinda get the impression that OSU has dominated us. Seems to even out a bit towards the end. Could be I'm just biased.
They've won 8 of 10 vs us but we've won 2 of 3

Anyone want to throw a prediction out there?

I'm thinking MSU 35-21. I just don't think OSU is that good.
Langford with 150 yards and 2tds

Looks like it is going to be in the 30's for the game. I had free tickets but I choose to watch this game from the comfort of my own home.

I could have gotten a student ticket with some friends for like $40 but passed, too damn cold and it's an all day commitment, I'll just watch from the bar instead.

anyone want to throw a prediction out there?

I'm thinking msu 35-21. I just don't think osu is that good.
Langford with 150 yards and 2tds

msu 31, osu 24

EDIT: why can I never post in caps? It automatically changes it to all lower case, major pet peeve of mine

Last edited:
They've won 8 of 10 vs us but we've won 2 of 3

anything beyond the last 3 is irrelevant to tonight's game - doubtful many players this Saturday saw the field 4 years ago.

and the only reason it's not 3 of the last 3 was because of a bullshit whistle on the Miller fumble that would have been returned for a TD or at least put us in FG range - and Conroy missed a 42 yarder that game as well.

Last edited:
anything beyond the last 3 is irrelevant to tonight's game - doubtful many players this Saturday saw the field 4 years ago.

Maybe Marcus Rush, hasn't he been a starter since he was a freshman? That guy is so solid! He never gets the love that he deserves.

Last edited:
Maybe Marcus Rush, hasn't he been a starter since he was a freshman? That guy is so solid! He never gets the love that he deserves.

yeah, maybe 2 or 3 guys between both squads saw meaningful snaps? Plus as a freshman it's not like Rush was dominating. And I agree, he's grown into one of my favorites on this defense but has had to live in Calhoun and Bullough's shadows.

Last edited:
Going to EL for the first time tomorrow. What are some good places to tailgate that wont cost me a fortune?

Going to EL for the first time tomorrow. What are some good places to tailgate that wont cost me a fortune?

Bars will be jam packed so not really a great option most times. Best bet is to drive around and set up a tent around some other people. If you can still drink on campus, I heard just walking around and cracking a beer on campus is no longer acceptable. Douche bag EL police and their overzealous bullshit.

Bars will be jam packed so not really a great option most times. Best bet is to drive around and set up a tent around some other people. If you can still drink on campus, I heard just walking around and cracking a beer on campus is no longer acceptable. Douche bag EL police and their overzealous bullshit.

To my knowledge you can drink on campus while walking around still. I was earlier this year and nobody stopped me. One cheap parking place is the RV lot on Service Rd east of Farm Ln, non RVs can park there. it's not walkable to the stadium for the average Joe but there are buses that shuttle you from there to the stadium and back for free and go fairly often (buses are called "Go Green" or "Go White" I forget which). Traffic is a bitch though afterwords, be prepared to get road rage.

Last edited:
Watching GameDay some good signs.

Urban uses tinder

Urban prefers blockbuster over Netflix

Lots of papa johns reference

One of my all time favorites was

Saban skips leg day

Watching GameDay some good signs.

Urban uses tinder

Urban prefers blockbuster over Netflix

Lots of papa johns reference

I saw one a couple years ago when I went to gameday that said: "Dear Hollis: play a game on Brady Hoke" I was almost in tears

Back