Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana Game

Have to get pressure from the from the front 4 or it'll be a loooooooooong day

One of these times Terry needs to throw a pass instead of running it every time, keep the defense honest

I tell you, there is no other QB in the country that can make the throws Cook is making on a regular basis.

Geiger hits the post on an extra point. God he makes me nervous. Dont want him in a game winning 40 or even 30 yard field goal attempt situation.

Fuck that call, worst call I have seen all year, I'm glad to see this pussification of football where wrapping up and tackling someone is a penalty

Worst call ever. The NCAA has to do something about the blocking downfield before the pass is thrown that offenses are getting away with.

Back