Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs MTSU

Worst half of basketball I've seen them play all season. Forbes has been awful and needs to sit. Harris hasn't been much better.

No excuse though on being outrebounded by this team.

If they shoot like that in the second half there isn't much we can do, I don't think they keep that up.

not winning on the boards is inexcusable.

Forbes and Harris combine for 1pt on 0-2 shooting

If they shoot like that in the second half there isn't much we can do, I don't think they keep that up.

not winning on the boards is inexcusable.

Forbes and Harris combine for 1pt on 0-2 shooting

I'm more upset with their horrible defense

Upshaw is a tough cover for DD, though he could handle Irvin, Hayes, and others on the perimeter. I thought we were past this

Izzo has really confused me with his subs. Costello finally starts making some noise in the paint and he takes him out?????

How can Izzo allow Denzel to be so lazy and complacent and pull Davis for 1 tough play?

Senior guards can't play like Denzel is playing today. We WILL lose this game unless he wakes the fuck up.

We deserve the embarrassment of losing this game. I see no passion from anyone. It's like they don't even care that their about to be a laughing stock.

Back